Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 991: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3778: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Strictly European Autosport - View topic - My Daily (Bösewicht)
It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:05 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
My Daily (Bösewicht) 

New post My Daily (Bösewicht)
My Daily (Bösewicht)

Bought her when I was in Iraq back in July as a birthday present :mrgreen: . Took a big risk..I did not drive the car in person til the day I picked her up a month ago. Too many mods to list! The only upgrades I've done was a new radio, badgeless grille, smoked aero e-codes and S2000 antenna.
Enough with the talking...pics below!!

She's a evil :-x

Thanks for looking :thumbsup:

Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:18 pm
Post Whore

New post Re: My Daily (Bösewicht)
At first I thought this was in the automotive classifieds section. I was going to slap you.........Love the car.

Keep up with important information.....Click here....

Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:52 am
Profile YIM WWW

:boxing:

Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:50 am

I like! nice and clean

Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:45 pm
Administrator

its nice to see that the mk2 community is growing, i love my Jetta Coupe! that is one sexy gti man, any shots of the engine bay

Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:00 pm
Profile YIM WWW

looks good :thumbsup:

82 vw caddy 1.8 8v

Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:14 am
Profile WWW

I am amazed how perfect the enterior looks, and the exterior looks straight. Looks like it should be no more than a couple of years old. How many miles?

Jimbo

Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:37 am
Profile ICQ

5 lugs....is there a vr6 in there?

Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:00 am

Thanks guys

duncman wrote:
any shots of the engine bay

nothing special..

Engine
9A 2.0L 16V
ARP Head Studs
Autotech Sport Cams
Raceland header
Light Weight FlyWheel
Sachs Clutch
2Y Trans with .71 diesel 5th
Serpentine Belt Conversion
Dual Electric Scirocco aftermarket fan

Jimbo Roberts wrote:
I am amazed how perfect the enterior looks, and the exterior looks straight. Looks like it should be no more than a couple of years old. How many miles?

Jimbo

191k on the dash :thumbsup:

witecap4u wrote:
5 lugs....is there a vr6 in there?

Good eye, it has a 5x100 conversion. No VR6

Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:50 am

That's a lot of nice upgrades you have there, and I must say again how nice the enterior looks for it's age.

Jimbo

Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:33 am
Profile ICQ
Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ]