Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 991: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3778: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Strictly European Autosport - View topic - 2nd Annual Tower of America's Euro Car Show
It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:02 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
2nd Annual Tower of America's Euro Car Show 
Ride Height Police

New post Re: 2nd Annual Tower of America's Euro Car Show
i might swing by if i dont go to mineral wells.

fabulousstreetscene.blogspot.com

Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:50 pm

All right boys & girls! The site is up. All the details for the show are on our new web site as well as registration and pre-payment services. We will be adding additional show information and photos from past shows very soon. It's less than a month away, so register today & get your ride ready!

Please help us spread the word & post this on other Euro forums you might frequent. Thanks for your support & see you at the show!

http://www.tejaseuros.com/

Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:06 pm
BM Double Jew

Who wants to enter my car at the show?

Thanks.

Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:45 pm
Administrator

Weeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! Is it time yet!??!! No? Damn it!

jajou318 wrote:

Wut wut wut. You aren't going? Someone F-ed up my GTI's hood, fender, and grill, so I'll take her if you want. I was thinking about just towing the cabby over there and pushing it to the spot, just to pay the entry fee. Nothing special done to it yet.

1979 Chevy Malibu Classic 2Dr
1984 VW Rabbit GTI
1984 VW Rabbit Cabby
1985 Porsche 944 N/A
1987 Dodge Caravan
1988 VW Scirocco 16V
1989 Honda Accord 4Dr
1994 VW Jetta 2.slow
2004 Mercedes-Benz ML500
2006 Mercedes-Benz C230 Sport

Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:06 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

DO IT!!!!>>>u wont!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:08 pm
Profile WWW
Administrator

210_THUMPER wrote:
DO IT!!!!>>>u wont!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Is that a dare sucka?

1984 VW Rabbit GTI
1984 VW Rabbit Cabby
1985 Porsche 944 N/A
1987 Dodge Caravan
1988 VW Scirocco 16V
1989 Honda Accord 4Dr
1994 VW Jetta 2.slow
2004 Mercedes-Benz ML500

Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:27 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

no that is not a dare..... :ninja: ...that is a quadruple double dog dare!!! :eek: :mrgreen: :eek: :mrgreen: :eek: :mrgreen:

Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:02 pm
Profile WWW

210_THUMPER wrote:
no that is not a dare..... :ninja: ...that is a quadruple double dog dare!!! :eek: :mrgreen: :eek: :mrgreen: :eek: :mrgreen:

As long as you don't bet him money that he won't do it, cause he will. :cheers:

Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:30 pm
Administrator

clint-o-matic wrote:
210_THUMPER wrote:

Who's got a trailer? Thumper's paying for me to tow the cabby to the show. :mrgreen: Hell, since I won't be using them when the car is done anyway, I'll cut the springs and make her sit nice too. She's only going for support and to donate the $$$ anyway.

1984 VW Rabbit GTI
1984 VW Rabbit Cabby
1985 Porsche 944 N/A
1987 Dodge Caravan
1988 VW Scirocco 16V
1989 Honda Accord 4Dr
1994 VW Jetta 2.slow
2004 Mercedes-Benz ML500

Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:26 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
BM Double Jew

Termite wrote:
jajou318 wrote:

Wut wut wut. You aren't going? Someone F-ed up my GTI's hood, fender, and grill, so I'll take her if you want. I was thinking about just towing the cabby over there and pushing it to the spot, just to pay the entry fee. Nothing special done to it yet.

Nope I'll be working the next 2 weeks.

Thanks.

Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:45 am
Resident Prick

I've been procured for a booth so I will be in attendance.

MkV R32 - Deep Blue - #1488
| Hardwired V1 | Pioneer AVIC Z120BT | Focal 165VR3 | Focal 165V30 | JL Audio 10W6v2 | JL Audio HD 900/5 | OEM Dash Cubby | TunerDomes LEDs | R Line Floor Mats | Bilstein PSS10 | H&R Rear Sway | C2 Power-Flash | EVOMS V-Flow Intake | Magnaflow Sport Exhaust | Adam's Rotors | 19" Work VS-XX |
DBC Tuning

Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:03 am
Administrator

unionjack wrote:
I've been procured for a booth so I will be in attendance.

Booth for what?

1984 VW Rabbit GTI
1984 VW Rabbit Cabby
1985 Porsche 944 N/A
1987 Dodge Caravan
1988 VW Scirocco 16V
1989 Honda Accord 4Dr
1994 VW Jetta 2.slow
2004 Mercedes-Benz ML500

Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:40 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Ride Height Police

DBC Performance im sure.

Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:42 am
Administrator

Oh, OK. I was thinking for work, since we might be having a booth too. I'm working on that. It appears that the Chair of the Board for the CBC also works with me. So, I'm talking to her and our Rack Gives Back Program about participating.

1984 VW Rabbit GTI
1984 VW Rabbit Cabby
1985 Porsche 944 N/A
1987 Dodge Caravan
1988 VW Scirocco 16V
1989 Honda Accord 4Dr
1994 VW Jetta 2.slow
2004 Mercedes-Benz ML500

Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:08 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

BRING IT!!!! :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:23 am
Profile WWW
Angry White Guy

jake. wrote:
DBC Performance im sure.

Yep, right along side Prestige.

Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:03 am

Termite wrote:
clint-o-matic wrote:
210_THUMPER wrote:

Who's got a trailer? Thumper's paying for me to tow the cabby to the show. :mrgreen: Hell, since I won't be using them when the car is done anyway, I'll cut the springs and make her sit nice too. She's only going for support and to donate the $$$ anyway.

Dale if your going to really do that, why don't you take it one step further and actually work on the car at the show and put up a sign
"Work in progress" or " Yeah I'm still working on it"
Or something like that
Jimbo

Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:36 pm
Profile ICQ
Administrator

Jimbo Roberts wrote:
Dale if your going to really do that, why don't you take it one step further and actually work on the car at the show and put up a sign
"Work in progress" or " Yeah I'm still working on it"
Or something like that
Jimbo

Bring the other motor on the stand, and post up some diagrams depicting the technology and principle behind TSI? Hrm, that might be a though...

1984 VW Rabbit GTI
1984 VW Rabbit Cabby
1985 Porsche 944 N/A
1987 Dodge Caravan
1988 VW Scirocco 16V
1989 Honda Accord 4Dr
1994 VW Jetta 2.slow
2004 Mercedes-Benz ML500

Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:00 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Resident Prick

davis449 wrote:
jake. wrote:
DBC Performance im sure.

Yep, right along side Prestige.

Reppin both, but parked in Prestige's booth.

MkV R32 - Deep Blue - #1488
| Hardwired V1 | Pioneer AVIC Z120BT | Focal 165VR3 | Focal 165V30 | JL Audio 10W6v2 | JL Audio HD 900/5 | OEM Dash Cubby | TunerDomes LEDs | R Line Floor Mats | Bilstein PSS10 | H&R Rear Sway | C2 Power-Flash | EVOMS V-Flow Intake | Magnaflow Sport Exhaust | Adam's Rotors | 19" Work VS-XX |
DBC Tuning

Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:55 am
Site Sponsor

Harold said that he was going to bring the SEA Banner and that is totally cool. Anyone that wants to bring banners, business cards, and window stickers, or T-shirts ......... Bring em!! Another bit of information that we received today is that Landry Corp. has given us the 3rd Sunday each year for the Tower of America's European Car Show. We will not have the water flowing this year because of the draught, however, Landry Corp has been assured that the water will flow in the future. :thumbsup:

Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:26 pm
Site Sponsor

Thanks guys and gals for supporting the local Euro scene ..... you make these shows possible by taking the time and putting forth the effort. The best field of Euros that I have seen in one spot in a long time. Congrats to all the trophy winners and to everybody that showed up. We will be able to present the Children's Bereavememt Center of South Texas a generous donation. Many folks gave more than the price of registration in order to help a worthwhile cause. I will post up the names of everyone that received a trophy very soon.

Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:34 pm

Yeah fun stuff today. Good turnout as well.

Gotta disagree about best in show, but congrats to everyone else.

The Reflective Touch
Affordable Automotive Detailing Service!

Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:38 pm

overall SEA had a great turnout and brought home alot of trophies, i had a great time for my first car show. There were a couple other cars i thought were better for BOS too but thats the way the cookie crumbles.

2008 GMC Acadia *grocery getter*

Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:00 pm

it was actually pretty good judging this year again!!! best of show....very subjective>>>but i mean the guy who won it also had a very good car so i mean atleast some one with a good car won!!! but cant wait for next year should be some big changes for my by next year!!! (just like from last year to now) but all in all a good show>>> also forgot to say SEA almost did a clean sweep again!!!! i think everyone from SEA got a trophy except for one or two.... there was a little miss hap with the judging from what i understand and after i left doc called me and said that i won one of the top 25 trophies... so i think maybe 2 or 3 peeps didnt get something but but i will say this... no matter what show people from SEA go to...everyone that goes is ready to show and comes out with awesome looking cars!!!! :supz: :supz: :supz: good job guys!!>>>

Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:02 pm
Profile WWW
Sig Jr.

great job Dale and the rest of your crew. awesome turnout and beautiful weather. glad to hear kids will be getting a big check. congrats to all the award winners and am most definitely looking forward to next years event. someone please post pics. i carried my camera around all day but didnt snap a single pic. i was much too hung over.

Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:14 pm

yea it was some awesome weather except for all the dam :-x :-x mosquitos!!!! :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x my ankles and legs are all bitten up!!! but after the bug spray run we were all good!!

Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:58 pm
Profile WWW

xlr8rbob wrote:
great job Dale and the rest of your crew. awesome turnout and beautiful weather. glad to hear kids will be getting a big check. congrats to all the award winners and am most definitely looking forward to next years event. someone please post pics. i carried my camera around all day but didnt snap a single pic. i was much too hung over.

I thought you looked a little out of it... good to see you though.

Here's mine, sorry a bunch were taken on too small an exposure setting and had to be trashed (including the ones of my car :( ). Here's what's left:

And then camera batteries died... meh.

Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:00 pm
Profile WWW
Ride Height Police

damn clay came down.

i would have loved to take some pictures of his car. :(

Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:11 pm

I have some good pictures just a big too lazy to post them right now.
They will be up tomorrow for sure tho..

Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:18 pm

D-Witt wrote:
Thanks guys and gals for supporting the local Euro scene ..... you make these shows possible by taking the time and putting forth the effort. The best field of Euros that I have seen in one spot in a long time. Congrats to all the trophy winners and to everybody that showed up. We will be able to present the Children's Bereavememt Center of South Texas a generous donation. Many folks gave more than the price of registration in order to help a worthwhile cause. I will post up the names of everyone that received a trophy very soon.

X2!!! SEA represented well as usual, I'm really gratefull for everyone's participation and support, this was to benefit a great cause and would not have been a success without your involvement :thumbsup:

Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:25 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next