Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 991: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3778: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Strictly European Autosport - View topic - Dyno Day Pictures and Videos
It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Dyno Day Pictures and Videos 

New post Dyno Day Pictures and Videos
Post em up link em up and let everyone know what they missed

-2007 Rabbit 2.5:::Denvers: smoked clear sides: Textured GTI rear lower: Magnaflow exhaust: Techtonics High Flow Cat: NSP Indigo Boost Gauge: C2 Stg 2 turbo: Autotech Dogbone: Forge 007 DV : First o2j swapped on to a 2.5:: Southbend Stg 3 clutch, single mass flywheel
Image Image

Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:32 pm

New post Re: Dyno Day Pictures and Videos
IT WAS FUN!!!!!

I recored some videos :mrgreen: .. got no pics :\ ... and most of the vids are on jimmie's video cam :supz:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FH4dsUQOLnQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FM0V-5b5WKA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ebv2WqbK0uo

http://www.youtube.com/user/alejandrovi ... slzDg7xl6U
http://www.youtube.com/user/alejandrovi ... Ea1oIfl-bc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og1wktPIG3E

Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:03 pm

heh I really want to see any video of the MKI pulling open downpipe, loudest meanest sounding 84whp pull evar

-2007 Rabbit 2.5:::Denvers: smoked clear sides: Textured GTI rear lower: Magnaflow exhaust: Techtonics High Flow Cat: NSP Indigo Boost Gauge: C2 Stg 2 turbo: Autotech Dogbone: Forge 007 DV : First o2j swapped on to a 2.5:: Southbend Stg 3 clutch, single mass flywheel
Image Image

Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:31 pm

here are some of the pics that i have, i didnt get everyone reading (sorry) but this is what i have, it was a really good turn out, even the people that came for support. Im pretty sure everyone was suprised by the numbers coming from the cars :banghead:

dude with the black gti :gtfo2:

the corrado had some trouble in pulling his numbers i think he would have gotten some good numbers but he was told that his car had detonation issues and this is what i found
Ideal combustion is when the fuel and air mixture is burnt at a certain steady rate.
Detonation is when the flame growth is too fast, due to excessive heat or pressure in the cylinder.
these are all of the problems that are related (that i have reed) to detonation
Ignition timing too far advanced
Crap grade of fuel
Too lower grade of spark plugs
Too higher boost
Air charge too hot
Hot spots within cylinder area e.g. carbon build up
Not enough fuel delivered to cylinders

"What's a Ghia??"
"..."

Last edited by v.i.massive on Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:30 pm
Profile YIM

freakin rick......sick numbers dood. nice pics

Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:38 pm
Profile YIM

So who put down the most?

Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:10 pm

the black MKIV GTI with the t3/t4 was like 317 or something, only guy to break 300 the whole day

Image Image

Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:16 am

JohnCuePublik wrote:
the black MKIV GTI with the t3/t4 was like 317 or something, only guy to break 300 the whole day

it think it was like 320... and the audi should brake them after he fixes his boost leaks (las time on the same dyno it was at 310 and he put a couple of thigns that should put him at 330)

what it was surprising was that the mkv fsi revo stg 2 had less power than the stock mkv tsi stock... maybe because they couldnt do an accurate dyno with the dsg idk :-?

and im happy with my numbers 206 WHP and 241 torque with a stock k03 :mrgreen:

and the rest of the pics and vids????? :mrgreen:

Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:31 am

dude with the black gti :gtfo2:[/quote]

hahah im sorry :\
didnt mean to get 320hp and 289tq :mrgreen:

just wait till i get my rods in :supz:

but fun day yesterday guys :mrgreen:
lets do it again

Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:11 pm

I think my diverter valve is ****** because I should have put down more than Alex hmmmmm
Maybe something else...

Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:52 pm

gteye wrote:
I think my diverter valve is ****** because I should have put down more than Alex hmmmmm
Maybe something else...

as far as 2.0Ts went yesterday, TSI FTW... both FSIs (S3, fahrenheit) had low pulls

Image Image

Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:56 pm

JohnCuePublik wrote:
gteye wrote:
Maybe something else...

as far as 2.0Ts went yesterday, TSI FTW... both FSIs (S3, fahrenheit) had low pulls

both because of DV i think we fixd the audi today and it is pushing 25-26 psi and on the dyno it was 20-21... this was just by removing the spacer and re-installing the software(it was on stock mode on the dyno lol that is why it was 370WHP)... he already ordered the new DV and PCV block off :thumbsup:

Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:37 pm

Nice! Brian how come you didnt go?? I would have kiked to see what your car puts.. Any VR's go/run?

1984 Porsche Carrera cabriolet European Model
1998 MB C230 (RIP)
1999 Cadillac Escalade (Sold)
1991 VW Corrado G60 (Sold)
1990 VW Corrado (Sold)

Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:16 pm
Profile WWW

meh. would like to go sometime. but im missing a few bits and pieces to have her at least running ok. ill see when i get some runs. ill try as is now and after the stuff.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:07 pm
Profile YIM

I thought you dindt go because of this

got PINK? wrote:
i still think this is just gonna cause static between ppl as to who has more power and who got more pulls :boxing: :argue: , but thats just me :dunno: .

well at least that is what you told me...but maybe you changed your mind about things... again

Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:15 pm

Well either way those are both good reasons. There are some people will start something up about who has more power (like andy 00gti_vr6 or something like that) and i wouldnt want to waste time and money to dyno my car if its not running properly. Anyways... MORE VIDS!!!!

1984 Porsche Carrera cabriolet European Model
1998 MB C230 (RIP)
1999 Cadillac Escalade (Sold)
1991 VW Corrado G60 (Sold)
1990 VW Corrado (Sold)

Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:22 pm
Profile WWW

Well im down to do it again just for the fun cuz i will have the exact same set up... i know the audi wants to go again now that his car will be running good (parts on its way) ... idk maybe gteye too and rick.... who else??? lol

Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:26 pm

beEtle @LeX wrote:
I thought you dindt go because of this

got PINK? wrote:
i still think this is just gonna cause static between ppl as to who has more power and who got more pulls :boxing: :argue: , but thats just me :dunno: .

well at least that is what you told me...but maybe you changed your mind about things... again

izzy i guess its not just that guy u mentioned anymore....i guess i need to start explaining myself to him too. next time ill ask for ur permission to stay in class or do what i gotta do alex. thanx for keeping an eye on EVERY post dood. and i guess it did cause static. ur obviously trying to start something. any way....izzy i wanna go but in time dood. when i can yo. were getting one in the epcc auto shop fizz. cant wait till thats up too. might be fun to work on it and try it out.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:30 pm
Profile YIM

Izzy wrote:
Anyways... MORE VIDS!!!!

jimmie where are you???? :mrgreen:

Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:30 pm

Jimmie hasn't had time to even see the vids himself, trying to do some research into adding a boost referenced switch for fuel enrichment on CIS injection, with that and a wideband o2 there's a good chance of getting him tuned to run safely. Also we gotta do another one in a few months, should have the turbo rabbit in shape for it.

Image Image

Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:51 pm

JohnCuePublik wrote:
Jimmie hasn't had time to even see the vids himself, trying to do some research into adding a boost referenced switch for fuel enrichment on CIS injection, with that and a wideband o2 there's a good chance of getting him tuned to run safely. Also we gotta do another one in a few months, should have the turbo rabbit in shape for it.

:partyman: another dyno day!! :cheers:

Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:03 pm

I was right the DV was pooped I will try an order a new one lol

Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:42 pm

gteye wrote:
I was right the DV was pooped I will try an order a new one lol

Common issue on chipped FSI’s Get the forge one or just the OEM D revision (piston one) :supz:

Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:54 pm

OEM>Forge
But yea thats the plan

Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:57 pm

JohnCuePublik wrote:

Is that to the wheels or crank HP?

I noticed the S3 put down 276whp, those are some nice numbers on a mustang dyno.

Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:06 am

DEEZNUTZ wrote:
JohnCuePublik wrote:

Is that to the wheels or crank HP?

I noticed the S3 put down 276whp, those are some nice numbers on a mustang dyno.

all of our numbers are WHP on the mustang dyno... :supz:

Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:14 am

cool pics/vids :thumbsup:

i couldn't skip work to take the black cabby. LMK when the next dyno day is, hopefully the death trap's 16v is working by then....

Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:39 pm

I was gonna go but I didn't know if people were meeting up somewhere or what... Chris had to work and he said he was going to text me, but since he had to work they didn't, about where to meet and/or go. Next time I'll definitely be there. Hopefully I have more than basic mods done.

Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:23 pm

so Jimmie has asked me to get his vids on to youtube so

Image Image

Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:57 pm

Sooooooo??? :-?
When is his happening? Haha

Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:15 am
Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next