Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 379
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 991: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:379)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:379)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3778: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:379)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:379)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:379)
Strictly European Autosport - View topic - Salvage yards
It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Salvage yards 

New post Salvage yards
Are there any good salvage yards other than Austin Vee Dub out there? I'm looking for a plastic cooling fan that bolts up to the factory fan clutch for a 1989 Volvo 740 Turbo. Mine feel off at 4000rpm's trying to re-enter 360. Pulled over again and found the fan clutch bolts bent and the remains of my fan laying near the crank pulley. I've tried finding a new one but everyone has to order it. And Austin Vee Dub does not have one. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks
Mike

"The pride in your heart has decevied you, you who live in the clefts on the rocks and make your home on the heights, you who say to yourself, Who can bring me down to teh ground" Obadiah 1:3

Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:18 pm
Reply to topic  [ 1 post ]