Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 991: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3778: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Strictly European Autosport - View topic - Texas VW Classic
It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ] 
Texas VW Classic 
Post Whore

New post Texas VW Classic
http://www.texasvwclassic.com/show-schedule.php

I'd really like to do the cruise with them on Saturday then the show on Sunday. Not sure about the cruise though.

Who wants to meet up to spectate the show?

Keep up with important information.....Click here....

Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:15 am
Profile YIM WWW

New post Re: Texas VW Classic
im down for the cruise on sunday morning...i tried posting on the VOSA forum to get some interest but no one has showed ne yet.... i was thinking meet up at the rudays off i-10 and boerne stage road about 7ish and roll out about 730????

Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:21 am
Profile WWW
Post Whore

That's way too early homie. I like sleeping too much. :) The registration ends at like 11:00 and the show ends at about 3:00. I'd say meet somewhere off I-10 and La Cantera area for some food around 9:00-9:30 then roll up there afterward.

Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:17 pm
Profile YIM WWW

how far is the drive I forgot but yea I'm down for that too

Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:27 pm
Profile WWW
Post Whore

Probably about an hour.

Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:45 am
Profile YIM WWW

what about meet at 830 and leave by 9 I have friends that r leaving at 9...

Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:29 am
Profile WWW

hey rube there is a cruise rollin out about 730 from rudys off 10 in boerne....i know u said that u wanted ur sleep but...it suppose to be a good roll out.....

Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:35 pm
Profile WWW

Is anyone showing?

Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:46 pm

I am

Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:00 pm
Profile WWW
Post Whore

Way too early. I'm actually thinking I might camp out there Saturday night after all. So maybe I'll already be there. Who knows!!!

Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:14 pm
Profile YIM WWW

lol aight man just let me know

Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:31 pm
Profile WWW
Post Whore

A bunch of us are going to be camping out there tomorrow night then stay for the show on Sunday. We will probably be meeting at the Chick Fila in La Cantera around 3:00 for those that want to join.

Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:02 pm
Profile YIM WWW

SooprmanX wrote:
A bunch of us are going to be camping out there tomorrow night then stay for the show on Sunday. We will probably be meeting at the Chick Fila in La Cantera around 3:00 for those that want to join.

hmmm........very very tempting.....i shall have to see

Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:49 am
Profile WWW

How was it?

Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:50 pm
Post Whore

It was a lot of fun. We camped out there and then went out to Enchanted Rock in the morning. Then back to the show, ate some food, some snow cones, and cars. Very good quality cars out there. I was so tired though, I didn't get to see the cars in detail like I did last year.

Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:35 pm
Profile YIM WWW

DT EXP wrote:
How was it?

ill post up my pics hopefully tomorrow???

Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:06 pm
Profile WWW

SooprmanX wrote:
It was a lot of fun. We camped out there and then went out to Enchanted Rock in the morning. Then back to the show, ate some food, some snow cones, and cars. Very good quality cars out there. I was so tired though, I didn't get to see the cars in detail like I did last year.

What kinda cars did you eat? Mustangs, Civics, 350z? :naughty:

Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:23 pm
Post Whore

Lol I've been out of it the past few days. Most of what I'm saying makes no sense. :(

Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:00 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]