Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 991: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3778: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Strictly European Autosport - View topic - Dub Splash 2012
It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ] 
Dub Splash 2012 

New post Dub Splash 2012
Who's in :ninja:

Quote:
http://www.dlkdubsplash.com/
http://www.facebook.com/DubSplash2012

1800 Sandy Lake Road
Carrollton, TX 75006
Sunday, July 8th Sandy Lake

Vehicle Registration is FREE to ALL vehicles Preregistered by June 15th. Just click the REGISTRATION link and get signed up! Preregistration after June 15th is $10. Registration at the show is $15. The park charges $2 per person admission to enter the gates.
Gates open at 9:30am and judging begins at 11:00am sharp. The awards ceremony will be held at 3:30pm in pavilion #5.

Food & Beverages:
There will be several food options once you're in the park. You can also bring a picnic. NO ALCOHOL IN THE PARK!

Entertainment:
In addition to all the park has to offer, we will have several Live Bands for your entertainment.

Thu May 31, 2012 10:40 pm
Post Whore

New post Re: Dub Splash 2012
In.

Keep up with important information.....Click here....

Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:04 am
Profile YIM WWW

You and I must make a pact
We must bring salvation back
Where there is love, I'll be there
(I'll be there)
I'll reach out my hand to you
I'll have faith in all you do
Just call my name and I'll be there
(I'll be there)

And oh, I'll be there to comfort you
Build my world of dreams around you
I'm so glad that I found you
I'll be there with a love that's strong
I'll be your strength, I'll keep holding on
(Holding on, holding on, holding on)
Yes I will, yes I will

Let me fill your heart with joy and laughter
Togetherness, well that's all I'm after
Whenever you need me, I'll be there
(I'll be there)
I'll be there to protect you
(Yeah baby)
With an unselfish love I respect you
Just call my name and I'll be there
(I'll be there)

And oh, I'll be there to comfort you
(I'll be there)
Build my world of dreams around you
I'm so glad that I found you
I'll be there with a love that's strong
(I'll be there)
I'll be your strength, I'll keep holding on
(Holding on, holding on, holding on)
Yes I will, yes I will

If you should ever find someone new
I know he'd better be good to you
'Cause if he doesn't, I'll be there
(I'll be there)
Don't you know, baby, yeah yeah
I'll be there, I'll be there, just call my name, I'll be there
(I'll be there)

Just look over your shoulders, honey, ooh
I'll be there, I'll be there, whenever you need me, I'll be there
(I'll be there)
Don't you know, baby, yeah yeah
I'll be there, I'll be there, just call my name, I'll be there
(I'll be there)
I'll be there, I'll be there

Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:49 am
Post Whore

Man that's such a good song.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6pAxF2br_U

Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:43 pm
Profile YIM WWW

The Rabbit will attend I reckon..

Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:03 pm
Profile YIM

Wish I could make it I just booked a flight home for that weekend.

82 vw caddy 1.8 8v

Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:19 pm
Profile WWW

well unbook it, cars>*

Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:16 am
Profile YIM WWW

bump
:boxing:

Quote:
Vehicle Registration is FREE to ALL vehicles Preregistered by June 15th. Just click the REGISTRATION link and get signed up! Preregistration after June 15th is $10. Registration at the show is $15. The park charges $2 per person admission to enter the gates.
Gates open at 9:30am and judging begins at 11:00am sharp. The awards ceremony will be held at 3:30pm in pavilion #5.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:48 pm

In.

APR 93 Stage II + Pump Software, APR Fuel Pump, APR Exhaust, EVOMS Intake, 034 FMIC, 034 HFC, Stasis Street Sport Coilovers, OEM RS4 Rear Sway bar, Votex Front Spoilers, Votex Side Skirts Deval RS4 Rear Spoiler, ECS Blackout Grille 19" VMR 710's
RIP: 2005 A6 3.2 - Stratos Blue - Sport Package - 35% tint - ~120k miles - Hardwired V1 - Tinted Tails - No Mufflers :) -

Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:25 pm
Post Whore

Werd. We should have 3-4 cars. Me, my brother's Rabbit, my sister's Golf, and my girlfriend's Jetta.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:48 pm
Profile YIM WWW

I signed up, but not 100% I'm going..

any place to camp near by? I may just bring the camper the night before..

Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:56 pm

Take a bunch of pictures and have a good time, stop by the Filling Station and have a burger and a "Tune Up" for me!
http://fillingstationrestaurant.com/location.html
I think it might have moved to 19009 Preston.
Jimbo

Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:13 pm
Profile ICQ

2 weeks :dance:

Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:34 pm

Show is this Sunday. Meeting spot for the cruise out is at Best Buy at the Forum. We're rolling out about 4:30-5:00pm Saturday

1. jumpman513
2. SooprmanX
3. Bpina4813

Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:17 am

Where are you guys spending the night?

Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:49 pm
Post Whore

This was an awesome show for those that missed it. It is defintately one that you need to plan on making next year. There was tons of cars and tons of things to do. We hung out in the pool for a good while....

Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:13 am
Profile YIM WWW

No Pics?

Jimbo

Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:09 pm
Profile ICQ

Jimbo Roberts wrote:
No Pics?

Jimbo

really? Image

Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:47 pm

Thanks

Jimbo

Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:38 am
Profile ICQ
Post Whore

Quit being a jerk Steve!!!

Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:01 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]