Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 991: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3778: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Strictly European Autosport - View topic - Tinted Taillights $40
It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Tinted Taillights $40 

New post 
took him like 45 mins to do mine

The Reflective Touch
Affordable Automotive Detailing Service!

Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:21 am

New post 
07MKVGLI wrote:

in and out in 45 min that's not bad i might just go to SA and chill for the day and get this done does anyone know if i have to make an appointment or anything like that? :-?

Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:19 am

New post 
chikenburger wrote:
07MKVGLI wrote:

in and out in 45 min that's not bad i might just go to SA and chill for the day and get this done does anyone know if i have to make an appointment or anything like that? :-?

yea you should atleast give him a call and let him know that your interested. im thinking that the headlights were taken off and done by mike in 45 minutes. not that they were taken off and put back on in 45 minutes. im sure the tint has to dry...

banana bike HD 883

matt

Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:52 am

New post Re: Tinted Taillights $40
after checking out 07MKVGLI smoked tails i am def geting me E30 HELLA SMoked

Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:53 am
Profile YIM
BM Double Jew

fiercee30 wrote:
after checking out 07MKVGLI smoked tails i am def geting me E30 HELLA SMoked

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthr ... king+hella

Thanks.

Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:15 pm
Site Sponsor

I can usually do the tails on Sunday and just give me a call if interested. 2102405736 mike

Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:01 pm
Profile WWW

I need to do this, too bad you're so far away...One of these days I'll make the trip.

Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:53 am
Ride Height Police

lol, people in texas think everythings sooooooooo far. haha

fabulousstreetscene.blogspot.com

Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:10 am
Post Whore

Seriously. I hate that. If it's on the other side of town everyone acts as if they have to walk there. Ummm....You have a car so you just press a gas pedal and it's that easy. Driving from Austin I can understand. But if you're in the same city then no crying.

Keep up with important information.....Click here....

Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:33 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ride Height Police

Austin isnt even far, especially for us Roobsss. I can make it in like 30 minutes and thats while avoiding shitty roads. I used to drive 80+ miles 1 way when I lived in California for school, its not a big deal.

Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:56 pm

i hate when people ***** about driving. your a ******* car enthusiast, cars are made to be driven, not to be parked in your garage all the time. I drive home to houston sometimes to go get something out of my garage. I drive 3.5 hours ROUNDTRIP EVERY DAY to go to work in the summer. ******* ****.

The Reflective Touch

Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:38 am
Official JDM Whore

is it a tint or a paint?

Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:03 am

paint

The Reflective Touch

Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:58 pm

...flamewhores... :gfight:

Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:59 pm

mazdaspeedmx-5 wrote:
...flamewhores... :gfight:

haha FLAMERS :bootyshake:

Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:38 pm
Profile YIM

I know I can be one too, but I'm being nice since I'm new here. :partyman:

Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:41 pm
BM Double Jew

mazdaspeedmx-5 wrote:
I know I can be one too, but I'm being nice since I'm new here. :partyman:

where's the BS flag when you need it? (i'm sure you have it in your archive)

Thanks.

Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:00 pm
BM Double Jew

i'm kind of considering this probably would look really weird on my car though. but i do have an extra set of lights(broken)

Thanks.

Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:01 pm

jajou318 wrote:
i'm kind of considering this probably would look really weird on my car though. but i do have an extra set of lights(broken)

Dooooeeeet!

I used Niteshade on mine and then cleared it with Pro Clear in a paint booth, but niteshade tends to fade after a while, but I believe Mike uses tinted clearcoat. It should be much more durable. You can't beat $40 for a pro job either.

dave.

Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:07 pm
Profile WWW

whatever mike uses is very durable. Mine is holding up great.

The Reflective Touch

Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:49 pm
Ride Height Police

jajou318 wrote:

i wouldnt do black. but all reds would look cleannnnn

Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:07 am
BM Double Jew

jake. wrote:
jajou318 wrote:

i wouldnt do black. but all reds would look cleannnnn

Well a light tint not dark dark. that wouldn't match and I dunno I'm probably gonna keep em stockers since i don't want to paint my $360 brand new tail lights :oops:

Thanks.

Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:28 pm
Ride Height Police

word. nothing looks better than red.

no black on your car. please. that wouldnt be a good contrast IMO

Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:45 pm

i wanna do mine, i called a couple days ago and left a message but never got a call back.
i'll call again today.

Thu May 28, 2009 9:16 am

Is he still doing this. I want to get my A4 done. its the dark blue color and going for black and blue the red looks soooo out of place.

Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:39 pm

yeah, just give him a call. hes rarely on here.

The Reflective Touch

Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:55 pm

does he do them on the vehicle or off?

Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:52 am

off

The Reflective Touch

Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:17 pm

make sure you know how to take them off tho. he was telling me about all kinds of trouble he had with various lights that he couldnt get out. he mentioned something about painting matts taillights right on the car cuz they were too hard to remove.

Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:11 pm

Yeah im sure it differs for every car. I just took mine out

The Reflective Touch

Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:59 pm
Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next