Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 991: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3778: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Strictly European Autosport - View topic - Special for all SEA Members
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
Special for all SEA Members 
Site Sponsor

New post Special for all SEA Members
Happy New Year to everyone. I just wanted to send a quick message to let everyone know that we are running a special on our dent program, Auto SafeGuard. Normally you can purchase the 3 year program at dealerships for $399 and if you purchase it on line or directly from us you will get it for $299. To get more information go to www.myautosafeguard.com. See you soon at the get togethers.

Regan Stone
Start To Finsh Paintless Dent Removal, LLC
Cell: 210.273.0603

Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:32 pm
Profile WWW

New post 
man that sure does sound good. how long is this going to last?

Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:26 pm
Profile YIM
Site Sponsor

New post 
The special will run through the end of January. After that you will receive your normal 10% discount, that is what we give all SEA members.

Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:56 pm
Profile WWW

New post 
Start To Finish wrote:
The special will run through the end of January. After that you will receive your normal 10% discount, that is what we give all SEA members.

What about a 10% off on the January special for us SEA members??? :-?

Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:15 pm
Site Sponsor

New post 
:eek: WOW, I thought a $100 off was a great deal. Sorry, can't do the special price plus the 10%.

Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:32 am
Profile WWW
The Genius

New post 
BMWjiggaB wrote:
Start To Finish wrote:

What about a 10% off on the January special for us SEA members??? :-?

You get $100 off if you buy in January, after that you get 10% off the $399. aka $360-ish... At least that's what I got out of this...

Thu Jan 05, 2006 12:10 am

New post 
Ya, i know. I just went on the website and saw that everyone got the January deal. I orginally read it as a special price ONLY for us SEA members. But i read it wrong. Plus, it doesnt hurt to try and get 10% off like i asked earlier. Just checking!

Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:00 am
Post Whore

New post 
Well we aren't the ONLY people they sponsor. They do great work for everyone. I am going to get this deal soon, just after I get some body work on the front end of my car done :-x

Keep up with important information.....Click here....

Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:09 am
Profile YIM WWW
Site Sponsor

New post 
You know what, you guys are right. If we are giving that same $299 deal to the general public until the end of January then it is just an average deal. I want to take care of everyone with SEA so therefore I will apply the 10% on top of the $299 so the SEA only rate will be $269.10 ($299 - 10%). This offer ends on Jan 31st and then it is just the 10%. We are not your average company, when we say we will support an organization we do it 100%. See you guys soon at your next meeting. Let me know on the program. p.s. Don't purchase it online but call me directly.

Regan
Cell: 210-273-0603

Last edited by Start To Finish on Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:27 pm
Profile WWW
Post Whore

New post 
Wow, this guy is great. I am going to buy this plan this month. :thumbsup:

Keep up with important information.....Click here....

Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:30 pm
Profile YIM WWW
BM Double Jew

New post 
SooprmanX wrote:
Wow, this guy is great. I am going to buy this plan this month. :thumbsup:

Can someone give me a Ditto?

Thanks.

Fri Jan 06, 2006 6:44 pm

New post 
Start To Finish wrote:
You know what, you guys are right. If we are giving that same $299 deal to the general public until the end of January then it is just an average deal. I want to take care of everyone with SEA so therefore I will apply the 10% on top of the $299 so the SEA only rate will be $269.10 ($299 - 10%). This offer ends on Jan 31st and then it is just the 10%. We are not your average company, when we say we will support an organization we do it 100%. See you guys soon at your next meeting. Let me know on the program. p.s. Don't purchase it online but call me directly.

Regan
Cell: 210-273-0603

Wow, that's a great deal! One stupid question though - how does this work on existing scratches, dents, etc? I mean, if I purchase it now will it only cover future scratches/dents? I looked through the website, but it didn't say, since it seems like the service is geared towards new vehicles.

Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:27 pm
Site Sponsor

New post 
You are right, the program is geared toward new cars. However, what we have been doing is selling it on a case by case basis with people who have pre-existing damage. If your vehicle is covered in dents and scratches then we would give you a wholesale price to fix the vehicle. If there are just a few dings that are not too severe then we will probably include those with the price of the program. Let me know if you have any additional questions. Thanks.

Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:45 am
Profile WWW

New post Re: Special for all SEA Members
I know its been awhile...but link not working.

Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:43 am
BM Double Jew

New post Re: Special for all SEA Members
bmp_gti wrote:
I know its been awhile...but link not working.

Try calling them first.

I had one of the 3 yr plans I think. They fixed one dent on my car and tried to use just regular black touch up paint looked like a half ass job.

Thanks.

Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:22 pm
Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]