Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 991: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3778: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Strictly European Autosport - View topic - ModBargains | DYNAMIC Carbon Fiber Roundels SPECIAL SALE
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
ModBargains | DYNAMIC Carbon Fiber Roundels SPECIAL SALE 
Site Sponsor

New post ModBargains | DYNAMIC Carbon Fiber Roundels SPECIAL SALE
BUY BLACK, BLUE, or RED AND GET SILVER CARBON FIBER FREE

Use the silver to replace the white part of the roundel, and either black, blue, or red to replace the blue part of the roundel.

INTRODUCING: NEW DYNAMIC CARBON FIBER: looks just like real carbon fiber, shimmers at angles in the light - looks almost holographic. This is not a printed carbon fiber "effect" on vinyl, this is actually a metallic overlay no thicker than vinyl. Available in 4 colors, black, silver, blue, and red.

Our roundel overlays are the perfect way to change your roundel logo color because they fit perfectly, are not permanent, install in minutes and are very inexpensive.

Our roundels are computer cut out of the highest quality materials to precisely fit over all (and only) the blue and white area of your roundels.

All roundels are backed with a 1-year warranty against fading, peeling, or any other defect. These made to withstand all weather conditions and are removed with ease if you're required to do so.

Each kit includes roundel wedges for every roundel on your car, including hood, trunk, 4 wheels, steering wheel, and sides if applicable.

Pricing:

Dynamic Black Carbon Fiber: $35
Dynamic Red Carbon Fiber: $35
Dynamic Blue Carbon Fiber: $35
Dynamic Silver Carbon Fiber: FREE WITH PURCHASE OF ANY ABOVE COLOR

[url=http://www.modbargains.com/product.asp?pf_id=Roundels]CLICK HERE TO ORDER NOW

ImageImageImage

CLICK HERE TO ORDER NOW[/url]

Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:43 am
Profile WWW
Post Whore

New post 
Man those are tight. If I had a BMW I think I would get the white/black one.

Keep up with important information.....Click here....

Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:06 am
Profile YIM WWW
The Guru

New post 
Man those are bad@$$. So tempted, yet so already broke......damnnnnn school.

Thu Jan 12, 2006 1:26 pm
Profile WWW
SEA black-sheep

New post 
So it's $35 for a kit? As in All the roundels? That's a good deal! I should get those black ones, because then there would
be no visible blue on the outside of my car.

Thu Jan 12, 2006 1:31 pm
Site Sponsor

New post 
a330ci wrote:
So it's $35 for a kit? As in All the roundels? That's a good deal! I should get those black ones, because then there would
be no visible blue on the outside of my car.

Yup, $35 for the full kit. If you order the black, you also get a free set of silver

Thu Jan 12, 2006 3:03 pm
Profile WWW
SEA black-sheep

New post 
I seriously would buy that, but I don't have a credit card.

Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:02 pm
Site Sponsor

New post 
a330ci wrote:
I seriously would buy that, but I don't have a credit card.

We also accept paypal, money orders, and cashier's checks

Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:03 pm
Profile WWW
SEA black-sheep

New post 
Well then, expect to hear from me the first second I have $35!

Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:05 pm
Site Sponsor

New post 
a330ci wrote:
Well then, expect to hear from me the first second I have $35!

Sounds good! Love the Stewie avatar by the way

Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:07 pm
Profile WWW
SEA Supporter

New post 
If these will fit my new rims i'll buy a set

jake. wrote:
why do people thing that there will be less traction with stretched tires? the contact points will still be the same, its only the sidewall that gets stretched.

Sun Jan 22, 2006 10:49 am
Site Sponsor

New post 
As long as it's a standard size logo, yes they will fit

Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:12 pm
Profile WWW

New post 
Can i get a set for my brothers E46?

Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:59 pm
Site Sponsor

New post 
BMWjiggaB wrote:

Yes

Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:53 pm
Profile WWW

New post 
Mike@ModBargains wrote:
BMWjiggaB wrote:

Yes

Just purchase it off of the site or? Do i get the silver carbon with it also if i purchase from the site?

Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:40 pm

New post 
? for ^

Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:24 pm
SEA Supporter

New post 
Original post was almost a year ago. Are these still for the same special price with the extras ?

Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:12 pm

New post 
If u go on there website, it comes out to the same price, but i didnt see anything saying about the free silver with it. Thats all im waitin on and i will buy a set.

Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:04 pm
Site Sponsor

New post 
It no longer includes the silver for free - that was a group buy promotion when we first started selling these.

Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:20 pm
Profile WWW

New post 
Wow, $70 then for vinyl. I think i may just buy some real carbon fiber roundels for him then for about $50. Oh well

Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:35 am
Site Sponsor

New post 
Not sure how you're coming up with the $70 amount when it is $27.99 per color = $55.98

This is not a printed carbon fiber "effect" on vinyl, this is actually a metallic overlay no thicker than vinyl.

Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:22 pm
Profile WWW
Site Sponsor

New post 
Also, it replaces ALL roundels on your car - hood, trunk, steering wheel, exterior wheels, and any others I am forgetting.

Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:23 pm
Profile WWW

New post 
Mike@ModBargains wrote:
Not sure how you're coming up with the $70 amount when it is $27.99 per color = $55.98

This is not a printed carbon fiber "effect" on vinyl, this is actually a metallic overlay no thicker than vinyl.

Isnt it $7 for shipping? I was thinkin $7 on each color or is it combined? Bc then that would make $35 each to end up at $70. Ya i forgot about the roundels on the wheels. Well, if yall happen to have some extra dynamic silver lyin around, throw it in with the black ones im gonna order i guess. lol. :mrgreen:

Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:46 pm
Site Sponsor

New post 
It would be $7 shipping total, not for each one

Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:59 pm
Profile WWW

New post 
i was gonna point out how i thought it said they were metal pieces in the first post but you guys already covered it.

those suckers are sweet looking. to bad i don't have semi decent paint or even decent paint. those are really nice looking.

2012 lightning phantom 2

Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:03 pm

New post 
ok, ordered :thumbsup:

Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:34 pm
Site Sponsor

New post 
Got it, thanks Brandon

Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:43 pm
Profile WWW

New post 
Hey Mike, on your who refered you list, you may want to spell stricly with a t in there. Just a small formality.

Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:28 am
Site Sponsor

New post 
Fixed, thanks!

Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:35 am
Profile WWW

New post Re: ModBargains | DYNAMIC Carbon Fiber Roundels SPECIAL SALE
Mike@ModBargains wrote:
BUY BLACK, BLUE, or RED AND GET SILVER CARBON FIBER FREE

Use the silver to replace the white part of the roundel, and either black, blue, or red to replace the blue part of the roundel.

INTRODUCING: NEW DYNAMIC CARBON FIBER: looks just like real carbon fiber, shimmers at angles in the light - looks almost holographic. This is not a printed carbon fiber "effect" on vinyl, this is actually a metallic overlay no thicker than vinyl. Available in 4 colors, black, silver, blue, and red.

Our roundel overlays are the perfect way to change your roundel logo color because they fit perfectly, are not permanent, install in minutes and are very inexpensive.

Our roundels are computer cut out of the highest quality materials to precisely fit over all (and only) the blue and white area of your roundels.

All roundels are backed with a 1-year warranty against fading, peeling, or any other defect. These made to withstand all weather conditions and are removed with ease if you're required to do so.

Each kit includes roundel wedges for every roundel on your car, including hood, trunk, 4 wheels, steering wheel, and sides if applicable.

Pricing:

Dynamic Black Carbon Fiber: $35
Dynamic Red Carbon Fiber: $35
Dynamic Blue Carbon Fiber: $35
Dynamic Silver Carbon Fiber: FREE WITH PURCHASE OF ANY ABOVE COLOR

[url=http://www.modbargains.com/product.asp?pf_id=Roundels]CLICK HERE TO ORDER NOW

ImageImageImage

CLICK HERE TO ORDER NOW[/url]

How have these worked out? Anyone order them?

Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:17 am

New post 
I dont guess it would look good if i threw those on crappy looking badges that are missing the black huh.....lol

Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:38 am
Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next