Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 991: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3778: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Strictly European Autosport - View topic - Prestige Tuning
It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:45 am

Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Prestige Tuning 
Post Whore

New post Prestige Tuning
Well Prestige stepped it up and are now one of our sponsors! So if you haven't already heard about how great they are then now you will. Mark is the head mechanic up there and he really knows his stuff. Hopefully Mark will sign up here and introduce themselves or just stop by the shop sometime to meet them.

Prestige Tuning
15555 Tradesman Dr. #500
San Antonio, Texas 78249
Phone: 210.479.5500
Fax: 210.579.1880
E-mail: mark@prestige-tuning.com

Keep up with important information.....Click here....

Last edited by SooprmanX on Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:18 pm
Profile YIM WWW
The Genius

New post 
I could have sworn that they were already sponsors... guess not.

Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:05 pm
SEA Supporter

New post 
Sweet, i heard this company does A++++ work!

jake. wrote:
why do people thing that there will be less traction with stretched tires? the contact points will still be the same, its only the sidewall that gets stretched.

Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:35 pm

New post 
These guys are definately awesome, from everything I've seen, they do quality work, they know what they're doing, and they are very nice and honest.

Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:07 pm

New post 
I've been meaning to go by there so I can have them check out a nagging issue with the car. Will have to now.

Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:45 pm
Post Whore

New post 
Well I just came back from there, got my tranny mount replaced with a better one. Drives nicely and great service. :thumbsup:

Here are a few photos I snapped, $28k of mods are going on that Ferrari :eek: The Ferrari they jsut finished has $36k of mods on it they jsut finished......

Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:18 pm
Profile YIM WWW
O RLY

New post 
Holy great hammer of thor!! that ferrari is trippindicular..

Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:06 am
Profile WWW
Post Whore

New post 
TT3.2 wrote:
Holy great hammer of thor!! that ferrari is trippindicular..

I agree. That's all.

Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:39 am
Profile YIM WWW
Site Sponsor

New post 
Besides having the complete line of AMSOIL Synthetics, they have the best price on an oil change using 5w40 European Formula.

Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:04 pm
Resident Prick

New post 
Dayum....Novitec!! No wonder that guy's droppin mad cash. All their body stuff is tested and designed in the wind tunnel.

MkV R32 - Deep Blue - #1488
| Hardwired V1 | Pioneer AVIC Z120BT | Focal 165VR3 | Focal 165V30 | JL Audio 10W6v2 | JL Audio HD 900/5 | OEM Dash Cubby | TunerDomes LEDs | R Line Floor Mats | Bilstein PSS10 | H&R Rear Sway | C2 Power-Flash | EVOMS V-Flow Intake | Magnaflow Sport Exhaust | Adam's Rotors | 19" Work VS-XX |
DBC Tuning

Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:37 pm
O RLY

New post 
The guy spent $41K on mods only

Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:04 pm
Profile WWW
Little McGyver

New post 
Dammit man!!! what? do they have a MK2 GTI collection going in the corner????

Break off a piece of one of those for me :eek:

Ferrari? bah, I get excited about the decades old dusty dub in corner :\

Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:37 pm
Post Whore

New post 
Mark, the head and only mechanic is the owner of those two MK2's. The third one belongs to some other dude. They are jsut sitting there collecting dust waiting for the day that Mark could find some time to work on them. I bet you he would sell them to you since I am sure he isn't going to do anything with them anytime soon.

Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:22 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Little McGyver

New post 
SooprmanX wrote:
Mark, the head and only mechanic is the owner of those two MK2's. The third one belongs to some other dude. They are jsut sitting there collecting dust waiting for the day that Mark could find some time to work on them. I bet you he would sell them to you since I am sure he isn't going to do anything with them anytime soon.

Reeeeaaaaallllyyy????

Note to self: Drop by Prestige on spare time, beg for the black one.

:thumbsup:

Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:16 am
Site Sponsor

New post 
Mark at Prestige is the man. Anyone who gets their car worked on by Mark will not be disappointed.

Stocking NEUSPEED, Prothane, KONI, Bosch, APR and More!

CUSTOMER FEEDBACK | | | | | | | | AIM & YIM : mjmautohaus

Sat Apr 29, 2006 7:13 pm
Profile YIM WWW

New post 
I want to see if they will do my suspension. Do they have a name on here, or should I just email their name I see uptop?

Sat Apr 29, 2006 7:16 pm

New post 
I will order all my parts from Kelly, and installation goes to Mark, good to have those guys around, bith are real good professionals :thumbsup:

twitter.com/dbctuning aim:dbcperformance

Sat Apr 29, 2006 7:25 pm
Profile YIM WWW

New post 
I did a detail for them on this Ferrari. It was brought from Mexico City so they could do some upgrades. Their shop was awesome and crap load of stallions in there.

Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:49 pm
Profile WWW
Post Whore

New post 
Yeah that Ferrari had so much work done there. If I was asked to detail it I would be like well I have to go take it for a drive to get it air dried, that is how the Ferrari's dry best. :mrgreen:

Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:15 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Site Sponsor

New post 
Oh man, is that the one that Mark was saying had like $_ _, _ _ _ alone in it in upgrades? Out of respect for the owner, I won't post the figure, but you can get an idea from the blanks I posted. Oh,and it's not in the lower portion, either! :thumbsup: I wonder if that's the same car.

Stocking NEUSPEED, Prothane, KONI, Bosch, APR and More!

CUSTOMER FEEDBACK | | | | | | | | AIM & YIM : mjmautohaus

Sat Jun 24, 2006 6:58 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Post Whore

New post 
Yeah, that's the one. I think it was somewhere around $60k in mods.

Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:27 pm
Profile YIM WWW

New post 
$60k? what did he do?

suspension 10-20k
wheels 10-15k
already has incredible brakes

awesome car though

Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:24 am

New post 

Last edited by simplyredvw on Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:58 am
Post Whore

New post 
Body kit, suspension, interior, engine, brakes, headlights, tailights, paint. :mrgreen:

Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:46 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Resident Prick

New post 
You can exceed $100k in Novitec equipment for a 360.

Don't believe me? Click here

MkV R32 - Deep Blue - #1488
| Hardwired V1 | Pioneer AVIC Z120BT | Focal 165VR3 | Focal 165V30 | JL Audio 10W6v2 | JL Audio HD 900/5 | OEM Dash Cubby | TunerDomes LEDs | R Line Floor Mats | Bilstein PSS10 | H&R Rear Sway | C2 Power-Flash | EVOMS V-Flow Intake | Magnaflow Sport Exhaust | Adam's Rotors | 19" Work VS-XX |
DBC Tuning

Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:00 pm

New post 
SooprmanX wrote:
Body kit, suspension, interior, engine, brakes, headlights, tailights, paint. :mrgreen:

Body kit =ban
headlights= ban,
tailights= ban
paint = anything other than ferrari red = triple ban

Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:15 pm
Post Whore

New post 
Not when it looks like! :mrgreen:

Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:34 pm
Profile YIM WWW

New post 

Last edited by simplyredvw on Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:50 pm

New post 
simplyredvw wrote:
Patrón wrote:
SooprmanX wrote:

Body kit =ban
headlights= ban,
tailights= ban
paint = anything other than ferrari red = triple ban

:orly2:

To me, it's like changing the band or bezel of a rolex watch.

Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:04 am
BM Double Jew

New post 
I just got off the phone with Patrick at Prestige Tuning, I'm awaiting some parts to come in so I can then take it to them to install :D I can't wait.

Thanks.

Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:47 am
Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next