Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 991: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3778: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Strictly European Autosport - View topic - Featured Event - Octoberfest 2008
It is currently Mon May 29, 2017 1:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ] 
Featured Event - Octoberfest 2008 
Post Whore

New post Featured Event - Octoberfest 2008
Sorry I didn't write an article, been busy with a lot of stuff lately. But the pictures are up!

Click here!

Keep up with important information.....Click here....

Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:41 pm
Profile YIM WWW

New post 
Pictures:
http://www.strictlyea.com/pictures/2008 ... rfest2008/

no pics of the flamingos...failure ruben

banana bike HD 883

matt

Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:02 pm
Post Whore

New post 
There were flamingo's there? Haha. And I was on vacation that day, I just took pics of what was necessary. :rofl:

Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:05 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Sig Jr.

New post 
really wish i could have made this one.

did i mention that i got my car running properly the same day?

lookin good guys.

the noobs are gonna have to fill some big shoes now that the two jettas are leaving us.

Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:24 pm

New post 
which two are leaving??

Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:43 pm
Post Whore

New post 
yert315 wrote:
which two are leaving??

The only two that matter here in San Antonio. Haha.

Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:57 pm
Profile YIM WWW

New post 
josh and who else???

The Reflective Touch
Affordable Automotive Detailing Service!

Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:30 am

New post 
SooprmanX wrote:
yert315 wrote:
which two are leaving??

The only two that matter here in San Antonio. Haha.

is terrell selling his car too?! i didnt know

banana bike HD 883

matt

Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:04 am

New post 
yea he is, i found out on saturday at ur party mattayo

Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:58 pm
Profile YIM WWW

New post 
VDubDrifter wrote:
yea he is, i found out on saturday at ur party mattayo

WTF this is his second GLi

banana bike HD 883

matt

Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:03 pm
O RLY

New post 
He's buying a Broug-Ham..

Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:39 pm
Profile WWW

New post 
SooprmanX wrote:
There were flamingo's there? Haha. And I was on vacation that day, I just took pics of what was necessary. :rofl:

You looked like you'd been up for a couple of days when I saw you in the afternoon. It's a miracle you remembered which end of the camera to hold. Thanks for posting the pictures! I should have taken more myself, but I too was a little worse for wear. I've got to remember when I run out of cash at a bar not to test the limit of my credit cards! It was cool that SEA members claimed so many awards; Josh for best engine, Dale for best interior, and Shawn and myself as People's Choice! Jimbo

Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:38 pm
Profile ICQ
Administrator

New post 
candywhitevdub wrote:
no pics of the flamingos...failure ruben

I got some... I'll post them later.

1979 Chevy Malibu Classic 2Dr
1984 VW Rabbit GTI
1984 VW Rabbit Cabby
1985 Porsche 944 N/A
1987 Dodge Caravan
1988 VW Scirocco 16V
1989 Honda Accord 4Dr
1994 VW Jetta 2.slow
2004 Mercedes-Benz ML500
2006 Mercedes-Benz C230 Sport

Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:31 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Post Whore

New post 
Jimbo Roberts wrote:
You looked like you'd been up for a couple of days when I saw you in the afternoon. It's a miracle you remembered which end of the camera to hold. Thanks for posting the pictures! I should have taken more myself, but I too was a little worse for wear. I've got to remember when I run out of cash at a bar not to test the limit of my credit cards! It was cool that SEA members claimed so many awards; Josh for best engine, Dale for best interior, and Shawn and myself as People's Choice! Jimbo

:word:

Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:36 pm
Profile YIM WWW
O RLY

New post 
Rooben. Either you have a true website or a part time website..
If your brother can go through the marines you can split your gay MMA and a true car website. venturing into all makes.

Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:57 pm
Profile WWW

New post 
here are pics of the said flamingos

banana bike HD 883

matt

Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:02 pm
O RLY

New post 
ok. then maybe Matt should take over..

Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:05 pm
Profile WWW
Post Whore

New post 
TT3.2 wrote:
If your brother can go through the marines you can split your gay MMA and a true car website. venturing into all makes.

I know, I should start by banning you, that would make things so much smoother around here. :rofl:

And no, it will never be all makes. It is Strictly European Autosport. That means just European cars. :thumbsup:

Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:50 am
Profile YIM WWW
O RLY

New post 
SooprmanX wrote:
TT3.2 wrote:

I know, I should start by banning you, that would make things so much smoother around here. :rofl:

And no, it will never be all makes. It is Strictly European Autosport. That means just European cars. :thumbsup:

All makes EURO.. Can you tell me when was the last time you had a monthly car? yeah, alrighty then. Delegate. There are plenty of members that should have a spread for the monthly car.. Dont be a lazy mexican.. If you ban me you'll get boring..

Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:56 pm
Profile WWW
Administrator

New post 
TT3.2 wrote:
SooprmanX wrote:
TT3.2 wrote:

All makes EURO.. Can you tell me when was the last time you had a monthly car? yeah, alrighty then. Delegate. There are plenty of members that should have a spread for the monthly car.. Dont be a lazy mexican.. If you ban me you'll get boring..

If more Euro makes would join, I'm sure we would make categories for them. Hell, Swedish Iron Talk wasn't around to start, until more Volvo's joined and those guys requested a section. Maybe now we need to make a Fiat or just General Italian Section since Matthew is no longer rockin' the Sweed!

1979 Chevy Malibu Classic 2Dr
1984 VW Rabbit GTI
1984 VW Rabbit Cabby
1985 Porsche 944 N/A
1987 Dodge Caravan
1988 VW Scirocco 16V
1989 Honda Accord 4Dr
1994 VW Jetta 2.slow
2004 Mercedes-Benz ML500
2006 Mercedes-Benz C230 Sport

Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:41 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
O RLY

New post 
How about just an enthuiast section? ALL MAKES!!! Make this website worth more. We have people like you termite with the malibu
and other people that could bring helpful insight on posts. if not give people advice on were else to go.
All EUROyes its great!!! but get bigger numbers? either keep up with it or just manage responsibility to
other poeople and grow the website.
Or keep your money in the stock market..

Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:29 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]