Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 991: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3778: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Strictly European Autosport - View topic - Featured Car - Scott's 2002 BMW 330Cic
It is currently Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Featured Car - Scott's 2002 BMW 330Cic 
Post Whore

New post Featured Car - Scott's 2002 BMW 330Cic
Scott's 2002 BMW 330Cic
Is it any surprise that this hot 330Cic is worth the feature?

By Ruben Pina Jr.
Photography by Ruben Pina Jr and Terrell Hester
July 2005

There are a few cars that have been with this car club from the very beginning and have stuck with us through it all. Scott is definately one of them. From the first time we saw him pull up with his HID's and angels eye's proudly shining, we knew this would be a car that would be winning some awards. And he has definately done so with this sweet ride.

This car also started as a completely stock 330Cic. When Scott bought it back in 2002 he just wanted a change of pace from his 528i. And what a change he got. Before this car he had never really had the "mod bug" but soon after the purchase of ths car, he experienced what that bug was like. The first thing he did was start looking on the forums for a good set of angel eyes. What is a BMW without angel eyes? Right? Well, he found some, and at a price that he will never let us forget about, $50. They were DDE WheelPower Phosphyre Halos and they were just coming out at the time hence the cheap price. Try finding some angel eyes for that cheap now!

There are some things that Scott isn't too privy about with his car though. he says he wishes he got the manual transmission instead of the Steptronic. Nothing against the Steptronic, it is a great working transmission, however it takes some fun out of the driving says Scott. The upsides of the car far outshine the downsides though. One features about the car Scott says he cannot live without is the heated seats. "No convertible should be sold without heated seats," states Scott.

The only regret that Scott has during the modding process of this car is that he didn't go straight to 19 inch wheels. First, he bought some 18 inch wheels and slapped them on for a while. However, the wheels just didn't do it for him. He wanted something bigger, he wanted more. And that is exactly what he did. He got some three piece DTM Kreuz's in 19 inch, staggered fit. Eight and a half inchers up front and nine and a half inch wheels in the back. What a combination! He didnt wan't just great rims though, he wanted to slap on some great tires that would allow him to slam the car in the future. He also wanted to be able to have the tuck that he wanted without problems. So, he looked to Falken for some tires, specifically the GRB FK-451.

When we asked Scott if he is done modding his car, he wasn't sure. At least that is what it seemed like. He is not sure if he is going to be purchasing another car in the near future or be keeping this great car. Most likely though, we will be seeing Scott in a new ride in the next few months. So, if you want to see this car, you better get to some of our meets before it's gone!

Click here for Forum Discussion
Owner info: UnionJack
Name: Scott Adams
E-mail: unionjack736@gmail.com
Vehicle Specs:
Year: 2002
Make: BMW
Color: Titanium Silver
Model: 330Cic
Engine: 3.0 liter I6

Engine Modifications: BenFer Performance CAI, carbon fiber cover
Transmission Modifications: Stock
Suspension Modifications: Eibach Pro-kit
Brake Modifications: Stock
Wheels and Tires: 19" DTM Kreuz-10 (3pc) on Falken GRB FK-451
Exterior/Body Modifications: Bimmian paint matched kidneys
Interior Modifications: OEM ///M Dead Pedal, OEM Aluminum Pedals, OEM Alarm
Mobile Electronics: Stock +iPod
Lighting Modifications: DDE WheelPower Phosphyre Halos

Pictures:
http://www.strictlyea.com/pictures/members/scott/cotm/

Keep up with important information.....Click here....

Last edited by SooprmanX on Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Jul 02, 2005 10:29 am
Profile YIM WWW

New post Re: Car of the Month - July 2005 - 2002 BMW 330Cic
SooprmanX wrote:
This month's feature car is Scott's (UnionJack) 330Cic......Discuss :mrgreen:

Car of the Month July 2005

Nice to see another BMW as car of the month. Man scott is ur top always down, i dont think i ever seen it up?

Sat Jul 09, 2005 10:33 am
Post Whore

New post Re: Car of the Month - July 2005 - 2002 BMW 330Cic
YLWBMW wrote:
Man scott is ur top always down, i dont think i ever seen it up?

It's only up when he washes it. It looks tight when it's up though.

Sat Jul 09, 2005 10:47 am
Profile YIM WWW
EuroTuned

New post 
Haha i took that picture. Please no more compliments. :mrgreen:

Sat Jul 09, 2005 5:30 pm
Post Whore

New post 
EuroStylez-Vr6 wrote:

Yes, it's true. You can give out everyone the address and be like "I do weddings and other large events. Kthxbye."

Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:49 am
Profile YIM WWW
EuroTuned

New post 
SooprmanX wrote:
EuroStylez-Vr6 wrote:

Yes, it's true. You can give out everyone the address and be like "I do weddings and other large events. Kthxbye."

:rofl: Yea you are right i could for a couple extra bucks haha.

Sun Jul 10, 2005 11:40 am
Post Whore

New post 
EuroStylez-Vr6 wrote:

They actually do pay tons of money for things like that. Asl Harold. He paid big bucks for the photographer to take pics at his wedding.

Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:26 pm
Profile YIM WWW
EuroTuned

New post 
SooprmanX wrote:
EuroStylez-Vr6 wrote:

They actually do pay tons of money for things like that. Asl Harold. He paid big bucks for the photographer to take pics at his wedding.

Man that would be pretty tight huh. I can make alot of money and :bling: haha

Sun Jul 10, 2005 6:57 pm
Post Whore

New post 
EuroStylez-Vr6 wrote:

Yeah then you could be a car of the month with a dope ride! :partyman:

Sun Jul 10, 2005 7:00 pm
Profile YIM WWW
EuroTuned

New post 
SooprmanX wrote:
EuroStylez-Vr6 wrote:

Yeah then you could be a car of the month with a dope ride! :partyman:

Fo sho :rr:

Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:13 pm
The Guru

New post 
Wow, I had no idea those were 3 pc wheels. Bet those were a pretty penny. How you like them? I am not familiar with the brand.

Thu Nov 10, 2005 12:29 am
Profile WWW

New post 
That is one clean ride! Love it!

Thu Nov 10, 2005 12:58 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]