Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 991: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3778: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Strictly European Autosport - View topic - Featured Event - VolkFest 2007
It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Featured Event - VolkFest 2007 
Post Whore

New post Featured Event - VolkFest 2007
This year's show was a blast! Click below to see article and pictures.

http://www.strictlyea.com/features/volkfest2007.html

Keep up with important information.....Click here....

Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:00 pm
Profile YIM WWW

New post 
:rofl:
look at my socks
DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT!

banana bike HD 883

matt

Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:04 pm
Post Whore

New post 
Gettin' gangster wid it!

Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:09 pm
Profile YIM WWW

New post 
So what did you guys win trophies for?

Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:41 am
SEA Supporter

New post 
Man that is a SICK picture, looks like you all had fun!

jake. wrote:
why do people thing that there will be less traction with stretched tires? the contact points will still be the same, its only the sidewall that gets stretched.

Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:23 am

New post 
yea i think that ruben and i are going to need to go on another rolling shoot and have someone drive my car so i can shoot some pics

banana bike HD 883

matt

Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:41 am

New post 
damn im still disappointed that i missed this one looks like it was a reall good show pics turned out awsome too!

Need AWD plzzzzz

Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:06 pm
Post Whore

New post 
EAD0001 wrote:

Me, Best MKIII GTI
Matt, Best MKIV Golf/GTI
Terrell, Best MKIV Jetta

Now I don't know how many trophies of each category they gave out. I know mine they only gave one, but I don't know how many, if multiple ones, they gave out.

Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:57 pm
Profile YIM WWW

New post 
SooprmanX wrote:
EAD0001 wrote:

Me, Best MKIII GTI
Matt, Best MKIV Golf/GTI
Terrell, Best MKIV Jetta

Now I don't know how many trophies of each category they gave out. I know mine they only gave one, but I don't know how many, if multiple ones, they gave out.

i think that they had like 3 for the MKIV's

banana bike HD 883

matt

Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:42 pm
Post Whore

New post Re: Featured Event - VolkFest 2007
Last years Volkfest was fun but it was like 132 degrees and the parking lot was scorching. This year it was cloudy, slightly windy, but some rain to start off the event. That didn't stop everyone from coming out and having a good time though. For those of you all who haven't made the trip down to this show, you all really need to mark it down on your calendars for next year. What is great about this show is that you will get the chance to see a lot of cars that are not even available in the states. And these cars are not just stock, they are modded by true enthusiasts.

Like I said earlier though, the rain at the beginning of the day came hard for about an hour or so. That stopped a good amount of people from Mexico coming since the roads had trouble with flooding. However, there was a group of guys that came up with their cars and we are very appreciative of that. The guys that were from this side of the border did make it out though, and in good form.

I really have a soft spot for older, air cooled cars. And there were a few of them down the isles. Not enough to get overwhelmed, but enough to satisfy my need. There was also a good assortment of Mark 4's around the parking lot. Only thing I wish for was more Mark 3 love, there were only a handful of them like every other car show. :(

And when it came to the trophies, everyone left happy. The ratio of trophies to car show entries was very good with a good amount of people's choice awards. Overall, the show was a success in my book and I will continue to make it down there every year for the show. I suggest everyone else mark it on their calendar's for next year, it will only get better every year. Thanks to the Volkspeed guys for putting on a great show and see you guys around on the shows to come! Everyone else, see you out here next year!

Pictures:
http://www.strictlyea.com/pictures/922007volkfest/

Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:36 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ]