Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 991: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3778: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Strictly European Autosport - View topic - Featured Cars - New Year's Photo Shoot
It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ] 
Featured Cars - New Year's Photo Shoot 

New post Featured Cars - New Year's Photo Shoot
I took about 350 pics, but unfortunately most of them didn't turn out very well. Here is what I could get.

Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:27 pm

New post 
Post by Ruben:
So the new year is here and time for a fresh start. This year we hope to take things even farther than we did last year. Josh planned a really nice New Year's photo shoot and below are the results of it. Now, take in mind that I took a million pictures and a lot of the pictures look like they are the exact same picture. However, in the separate pictures I was messing with the different DOF settings. So, in reality, they are a little different than the others. I also didn't want to take out some pictures that people might like a little better than the previous angle. Some of the pictures came out over-exposed, some under-exposed, but for the most part they look pretty well.

I hope that this year brings everyone some nice modifications to their whips and I will be sure to try to schedule as many fun events as we can fit into one year. If there are any suggetions that you may have or connections to somewhere you think might be a good GTG spot, email me and we can set something up.

I can't thank everyone that is a part of the club enough for making all this happen. Everything that goes on, down to these photo shoots, are made possible by individuals that take time out of their busy lives to make it happen. This isn't about a club or a name, this is about a community of people that love to get together and share their love for their automobiles. I am glad to be a part of it and hope to see many more event like this in the coming year.

Keep tuning and keep moddin' those whips, we will need new featured cars as the year goes on! :D

Pictures:
http://www.strictlyea.com/pictures/112008feature/

Post by Steve:
looks good, to bad non of the pic of my car didnt come out :\

82 vw caddy 1.8 8v

Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:50 pm
Profile WWW
O RLY

New post 
nice pics Josh.."all murdered out ya'll"

Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:47 pm
Profile WWW
Site Sponsor

New post 
Thanx for taking the time to do the photo op ........... nice pix :thumbsup:

Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:49 pm
EuroTuned

New post 
Man i need to quit being lazy and put my side skirts on and new valence! :banghead:

Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:00 pm

New post 
Eurostylez-VR6 wrote:
Man i need to quit being lazy and put my side skirts on and new valence! :banghead:

Bring them tomorrow :thumbsup:

Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:01 pm

New post 
Vortex Thread

Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:06 pm
Post Whore

New post 
Yeah, mine didn't come out all that well either with the blaring sun. I will post mine tonight sometime. :thumbsup:

Keep up with important information.....Click here....

Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:20 pm
Profile YIM WWW

New post 
Yeah, alot of mine were overexposed...I tried to fix some (Doc's car), but they still look a little off. Another thing that hurt me was that phallic lens I used...I forgot to set the camera up for that lens. :-(

Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:27 pm

New post 
I liked them... especially the blue car what ever it was.....

Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:41 pm
Profile ICQ
The Guru

New post 
EAD0001 wrote:
Yeah, alot of mine were overexposed...I tried to fix some (Doc's car), but they still look a little off. Another thing that hurt me was that phallic lens I used...I forgot to set the camera up for that lens. :-(

It's alright you still had alot of good images in there. I know it's alot more work, but have you thought about bracketing exposures for HDR shots?

Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:51 pm
Profile WWW

New post 
thanks Josh for all the work man, haha too bad my car needs to look a lil less stock. I'll be more ready next time. I checked out your jetta's myspace page, i don't think there's anything else you can do to it less swap in a W12 from a phaeton or something. Nice ride man.

2006 M3 6-speed/ RE El Diablo Exhaust/ Boral Mid-pipe v2/ Streamline Panel Filter/ Umnitza Predator Chromium / Stealthbulbs / Depo Smoked Corners / Painted Reflectors / Painted Front Grills/ Black Side Grills/ Xenisis Interior Lights/ Custom Aux Input/ My Shaldan Beeaoch/ ZHP knob / Alcantera shift boot.

Soon: Tekabon CF Front Lip/ CSL style CF Rear Defusier/ GC Coil-overs and some rims dammit.

Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:20 pm
Profile WWW
Post Whore

New post 
Here are all of my pictures. A lot of the pictures look like they are duplicates but they have different DOF settings so they are actually different. They aren’t the greatest pics since the sun was horrible for the white cars and most of the angles, but I did my best. Click all of them to see the higher resolution pictures. Also, you can read the article here. Not much to it though.

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:35 am
Profile YIM WWW

New post 
Very nice use of creative angles and sections of the whole car to highlight whated elements... I think I still like the blue one the most.....

Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:37 am
Profile ICQ
Post Whore

New post 
Jimbo Roberts wrote:
Very nice use of creative angles and sections of the whole car... I think I still like the blue one the most.....

The wheels definitely do it for me. :thumbsup:

Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:38 am
Profile YIM WWW
SEA Supporter

New post 
Ha I realized where that was immediately since I pass by there every single day. You guys should see the pic of my car infront of the rail car and the big pearl can. lol.

Blue always seems to come out good no matter what. :mrgreen:

Nice pics guys. Cars are looking uber nice especially the carbon fiber car. :mrgreen:

Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:47 am

New post 
whos white audi is that... its got all control of my eyes.

Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:41 am

New post 
SooprmanX wrote:

Image Image

The first pic makes me think your girl friend is a cover. :-| The second one is my new desktop. :thumbsup:

Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:27 am
Post Whore

New post 
What can I say, I saw the blue boxers and new what to do after that. :mrgreen:

Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:59 am
Profile YIM WWW
EuroTuned

New post 
That TT is murdered out son! lol :rr:

Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:45 pm

New post 
hmmm, no bmws i see

2012 lightning phantom 2

Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:12 pm

New post 
^^^they all forgot to change their timing belts.

Good Pics guys, so far

Ruben 1 - Josh 0 :mrgreen:

twitter.com/dbctuning aim:dbcperformance

Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:44 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Post Whore

New post 
ScuderiaVW wrote:
^^^they all forgot to change their timing belts.

Good Pics guys, so far

Ruben 1 - Josh 0 :mrgreen:

:rofl:

Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:59 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]