Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 991: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3778: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Strictly European Autosport - View topic - Where is Everybody ?
It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Where is Everybody ? 

New post Where is Everybody ?
I used to be an active member, but it seems that most of the original members no longer visit this forum.
I know people get busy and visit less frequently, but is this going to be the long silent goodbye and I missed the sign off?
If you're still around, chime in and prove this forum is still viable and a core group still wants to be an active club.

I still have my R32, though now after being out in the sun and 10 years of general wear and tear it needs more cosmetic repairs. It still runs great and is about to hit 100K. I plan on fixing the interior first as the headliner, B, and C pillars need recovering. Then I will decide what to do about the exterior later as the clear coat is going in many places.

Any suggestions and places that do good work on recovering interior panels let me know.

Jimbo

Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:45 am
Profile ICQ

New post Re: Where is Everybody ?
Still around.. But just had our 2nd baby so Not around as much..

I know a great place in GA if you want to ship your stuff out of state

Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:28 am
Site Sponsor

Everyone is still here, Jimbo.

Stocking NEUSPEED, Prothane, KONI, Bosch, APR and More!

CUSTOMER FEEDBACK | | | | | | | | AIM & YIM : mjmautohaus

Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:50 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Eh, I see people growing farther and farther apart as a community. Everybody doing their own thing. I was too young to enjoy the days y'all refer to...but seems like everybody is doing their own thing now. Which is understandable. Life goes on.

Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:55 pm
Administrator

Its true, most people moved on and found other interests. There have been a few people that have tried to revive this place, but I think the lack of participation frustrated them to points of giving it up. I have thought about trying to make some moves around here, but as of right now I am focusing my attention other places.

Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:00 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Well, being an old fart, I have found things I like and I'm not changing that.
Fishing, skiing, and anything that goes fast. I really miss getting together, especially the Coffee and Cars, cruises in the Hill Country.
I still do the cruises but I am a group of one. Makes it easier to get by the cops.
Oh well, I hope everybody's doing fine and will enjoy the holidays.
Watch out for the Blue Blur.....

Jimbo

Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:27 pm
Profile ICQ

let me know when your next trek into hill county, I will see If I can tag along!

Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:03 pm

DT EXP wrote:
let me know when your next trek into hill county, I will see If I can tag along!

Hey josh told me you know were to find a mk1 chrome euro bumper.

82 vw caddy 1.8 8v

Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:29 pm
Profile WWW

I have too many Mk1 parts at my house but a chrome bumper is not one of them.. Sorry sir...

are you looking for new or Used? Chrome euro are sometime hard to come by

Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:52 pm

DT EXP wrote:
I have too many Mk1 parts at my house but a chrome bumper is not one of them.. Sorry sir...

are you looking for new or Used? Chrome euro are sometime hard to come by

Not really looking for one right now. Just thought you knew were to get a good repop in the states.

82 vw caddy 1.8 8v

Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:22 pm
Profile WWW

let me look back at my threads, I know one or two dudes who source the bumper every once in awhile...

Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:35 pm

Still around but since we moved, been really busy getting my life back on track again. Back in the Vw scene and trying to build one up here. Air cooled guys are strong here but not the water cooled ones.

Enjoy a pic of my new 2015 Golf R. Miss you guys.
http://russz.smugmug.com/Car-Stuff/2015 ... f&lb=1&s=A

Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:08 pm
Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]