Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 991: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3778: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Strictly European Autosport - View topic - i knew it would show up!!!
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
i knew it would show up!!! 
Administrator

New post i knew it would show up!!!
http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/ctd/2398003448.html

price makes me lol

Tue May 24, 2011 8:58 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Administrator

New post Re: i knew it would show up!!!
OMG!!! Hahaha, did they even drive it? Pft. Ugh, the stance and wheels make it look like poo now!

1979 Chevy Malibu Classic 2Dr
1984 VW Rabbit GTI
1984 VW Rabbit Cabby
1985 Porsche 944 N/A
1987 Dodge Caravan
1988 VW Scirocco 16V
1989 Honda Accord 4Dr
1994 VW Jetta 2.slow
2004 Mercedes-Benz ML500
2006 Mercedes-Benz C230 Sport

Tue May 24, 2011 10:06 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

sad day :(

Tue May 24, 2011 10:34 pm
Profile YIM WWW

I wrote them

"It has 49,xxx miles. And did you guys fix the motor? It used to be the fastest watercooled VW in town, but not anymore."

Wed May 25, 2011 6:39 am
Administrator

EAD0001 wrote:
I wrote them
"It has 49,xxx miles. And did you guys fix the motor? It used to be the fastest watercooled VW in town, but not anymore."

Hah, I wanted to call them and say, "It used to be fast, until well, all the problems with the motor. Good luck. -click-"

1979 Chevy Malibu Classic 2Dr
1984 VW Rabbit GTI
1984 VW Rabbit Cabby
1985 Porsche 944 N/A
1987 Dodge Caravan
1988 VW Scirocco 16V
1989 Honda Accord 4Dr
1994 VW Jetta 2.slow
2004 Mercedes-Benz ML500
2006 Mercedes-Benz C230 Sport

Wed May 25, 2011 8:46 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

I had that car for sale on craigslist and at least 10 forums online for over 2 years @ $10K.  Its won almost every class it was in in any car show I brought it to.  Look up "EAD0001" on google.  Any info you will need can be found through that. BTW, when I had it for sale, it had about $5000 of goodies on it that it doesn't have now.  Good luck on the sale. 

To: Josh Myers <wolf18t@yahoo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2011 9:55 AM
Subject: Re: Jetta

hey cool! was she your's before? Love the headliner..very tastefull modded vw..I usually only dealt with supercharged cobra's..svt's..and old foxbody built cats, but I saw what you had done to this vw and wanted to try her out! They must have fixed the motor before it came to us, cause it's a screamer!  love 4500 rph-7500 rpm in 3rd..My first fast front wheel drive tho, it was kinda weird until I got used to the pull..any info you have on the build would be greatly appreciated tho!  I enjoy knowing the why's for the build.  Thanks for contacting me!  Robert--Lucassport Motors

To: "sale-6vmvx-2398003448@craigslist.org" <sale-6vmvx-2398003448@craigslist.org>
Sent: Wed, May 25, 2011 7:38:54 AM
Subject: Jetta

** CRAIGSLIST ADVISORY --- AVOID SCAMS BY DEALING LOCALLY
** Avoid: wiring money, cross-border deals, work-at-home
** Beware: cashier checks, money orders, escrow, shipping
** More Info: http://www.craigslist.org/about/scams.html

It has 49,xxx miles.  And did you guys fix the motor?  It used to be the fastest watercooled VW in town, but not anymore.  

this message was remailed to you via: sale-6vmvx-2398003448@craigslist.org

Wed May 25, 2011 9:15 am

lmao. I kind of feel bad for this guy

Wed May 25, 2011 11:43 am

I just read it

"BORA EXHAUST, TURBO, INTERCOLLER, "O"GUAGE WIRE TO BATTERY IN TRUNK, RACING WIRING HARNESS, WHEW..STILL MORE TO LIST!"

So let me get this straight....

1. It has a Jetta Exhaust
2. It has a turbo
3. It has an intercoller (singular)
4. 0 gauge wire to the battery in the trunk. not 4 gauge.
5. A "racing" wiring harness. :-?

This guy is awesome.

Wed May 25, 2011 6:29 pm

VDubDrifter wrote:
sad day :(

she used to be so hot! Now look at her all cracked out :(

Wed May 25, 2011 6:45 pm

i think im gunna go take a test drive!!!

94 ls integra - Back home & 4sale
05 impala holla - RIP
86 k10 blazer - RIP

Wed May 25, 2011 9:33 pm

Anyone who takes a test drive needs to do my a favor.... come pick up a spare optima I have an swap it out with the Jetta's optima.

Wed May 25, 2011 9:58 pm
Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]