Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 991: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3778: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Strictly European Autosport - View topic - Largest Wheels on CC?
It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Largest Wheels on CC? 

New post Largest Wheels on CC?
I'm considering a set of Matte Black/Machined Face/Stainless Lip Vossen 1-piece VVSCV2 wheels for my 2012 CC R-Line.

http://www.vossenwheels.com/wheels/VVSCV2.aspx

The smallest size they come in is 20x8.5. I know the lug pattern is 5x112 so we're good to go there. My question to you all is what would you recommend tire-wise to fit this wheel? AND with a 20" wheel, will I have any rubbing issues or handling problems. I'm going for the CLS65 look in terms of stance and footprint, but I'd still like to be able to rotate the tires front-to-back when needed, so no staggered fitments..not to mention this is a FWD car...not a RWD like the CLS65.

Thanks and I'll be seeing you guys when I can make it to a meet. I started a new job last Friday and I'm getting married this Friday; so it's been hectic to say the least. :cheers:

Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:28 am
Profile WWW
Administrator

New post Re: Largest Wheels on CC?
holy crap man, long time so see. looks like you finally go into a vw!!! and on your question i have no idea, i would say check the tex

Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:49 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Haha, yeah, it's been a while. I've been too busy to be properly social in the car scene until now. LOL. I'm excited to get back into the lifestyle, especially with Formula One coming so soon. What do you mean by 'check the tex'? I've searched around and seen guys putting 19's and 20's on the CC's without problems. I already have 18" R-Line wheels, but I'd like to sell them [to a lucky new SEA owner!?] and replace them with the Vossens.

I'm just looking for some info from the uber-knowledgable SEA folks before I make the next move. I'm getting married Friday and after we get back from our honeymoon, my present to myself will be wheels and coils. :word:

Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:35 pm
Profile WWW

Congratz on the wedding stuff...

as for tex.. he means vwvortex.com

Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:06 am
Administrator

http://www.vwvortex.com is the tex..... and congrats man, i just got married last october and am loving every minute of it

Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:45 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ]