Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 991: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3778: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Strictly European Autosport - View topic - headliner
It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
headliner 

New post headliner
Has anyone every redone your headliner my is coming off and has some stain on it. I would like to change the color to black or gray when I do it. What type of cloth do i need to get and where, can i get it at a place like hobby lobby or will have to get in online some where. When i do this i would like to paint my plastic trims pieces the some color. What type of paint do i get? i have a fairly nice spray gun that i can shoot it with if i need too.

Thu May 31, 2012 6:29 pm
Post Whore

New post Re: headliner
I did a headliner a long time ago. It was kind of a pain but very manageable. Just to be careful getting the headliner out not to break anything. And when it's out, just be careful taking the old headliner off not to break the headliner. I got the materials from Foam Products of San Antonio. They'll have everything you need for the interior.

Keep up with important information.....Click here....

Thu May 31, 2012 8:08 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Administrator

there are diy's scattered on the tex about this, its not that hard, just take your time and do it right or you will be sorry that you did not, and for your first time i would say stick to a solid color, any thing with lines or shapes is hard to keep straight.

Thu May 31, 2012 8:41 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Wow I just got learned. I was going to get my fabrics from handcocks. Do they have a big selection?

82 vw caddy 1.8 8v

Thu May 31, 2012 11:58 pm
Profile WWW
Post Whore

esflip wrote:
Wow I just got learned. I was going to get my fabrics from handcocks. Do they have a big selection?

Yeah, it's where all the upholstery shops in SA get their stuff from....

Keep up with important information.....Click here....

Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:04 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ]