Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 991: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3778: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Strictly European Autosport - View topic - Detailer/Body Shop
It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:07 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Detailer/Body Shop 

New post Detailer/Body Shop
Hey Guys...

I need to get a few dents and rock chips taken over the years fixed that I have been putting off for a little too long now.

So really looking for a more Body shop style place since I want to have my rear hatch shaved as well.

What is a good place that stands behind their work in San Antonio? I have dropped an e-mail to these guys..

http://www.choiceautopaint.com/old_site/index.html

and there prices are pretty low, but that isn't always a good thing.

Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:23 pm

New post Re: Detailer/Body Shop
Concourse Auto Salon. They do awesome work man seriously. Want the car to look new, go there and talk to Ron, he knows me. He drives a TDI wagon too.

Paintless dent removal, and full detail. And since they do custom paint work I am sure he knows who you can contact or put you in contact with to do a good job on the work you want for the body.

http://www.concoursautosalon.com/

http://www.facebook.com/concoursautosalon

Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:39 pm

Thanks for the Info Russ.. does look like a cool detailing place.

Anyone know of any place else that does body work?

Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:13 am
Administrator

vollmer service center is whats up

Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:26 am
Profile YIM WWW

Thanks for the info, I will have to check them out after my clutch is done this week...

Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:31 pm

Well Concourse Auto Salon is dead to me now... I booked Tomorrow with them well over two weeks ago, called this after noon to confirm for tomorrow and they don't have me down as coming in, and are full up..

Now I got to hope and pray I can find someone else or I will be just doing it my self Saturday morning.. YAY

Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:02 pm

DT EXP wrote:
Well Concourse Auto Salon is dead to me now... I booked Tomorrow with them well over two weeks ago, called this after noon to confirm for tomorrow and they don't have me down as coming in, and are full up..

Now I got to hope and pray I can find someone else or I will be just doing it my self Saturday morning.. YAY

That sucks. Very unlike them. Try to contact Fazeowl@gmail.com . He is a dealer for Adams polishes and might know who you can call. Hopefully he responds quick. He is local too.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:06 pm

So did you ever try concours again? just wondering.

Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:18 am

AceM3ofRSR,Inc wrote:
So did you ever try concours again? just wondering.

Nope, never did..

Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:57 am
Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ]