Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 991: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3778: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Strictly European Autosport - View topic - Polished huffs not powdercoated...
It is currently Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Polished huffs not powdercoated... 

New post Re: Polished huffs not powdercoated...
I'm trying to post more pics of the rims and this is what is telling me
(The image must be at least 0 pixels wide, 0 pixels high and at most 800 pixels wide and 800 pixels high. The submitted image is 1280 pixels wide and 719 pixels high.Your message contains too few characters.) Need Help Please!

Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:09 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Administrator

a_rabbit23 wrote:
I'm trying to post more pics of the rims and this is what is telling me
(The image must be at least 0 pixels wide, 0 pixels high and at most 800 pixels wide and 800 pixels high. The submitted image is 1280 pixels wide and 719 pixels high.Your message contains too few characters.) Need Help Please!

The answer to your question is in your question, son...

The image must be at least 0 pixels wide, 0 pixels high and at most 800 pixels wide and 800 pixels high. The submitted image is 1280 pixels wide and 719 pixels high.Your message contains too few characters. Basic math tells us your image is too large for what we have set the forum limits to. Resize it.

1979 Chevy Malibu Classic 2Dr
1984 VW Rabbit GTI
1984 VW Rabbit Cabby
1985 Porsche 944 N/A
1987 Dodge Caravan
1988 VW Scirocco 16V
1989 Honda Accord 4Dr
1994 VW Jetta 2.slow
2004 Mercedes-Benz ML500
2006 Mercedes-Benz C230 Sport

Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:50 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Is not the math the is confusing, I should have stated the question more like this (I'm not a frequent forums user, therefore, my ability to post pictures are not the best. So, is there an alternate way to post these pictures? If so, how? Thank you in advance.) I sound like a tool hahaha.

Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:03 pm
Profile ICQ YIM

In process of painting the insides and my girl's shoe.

Attachments:
girlhelping.jpg
girlhelping.jpg [ 96.39 KiB | Viewed 1294 times ]
File comment: Before any paint.
beforepaint.jpg
beforepaint.jpg [ 114.18 KiB | Viewed 1293 times ]
Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:23 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Administrator

a_rabbit23 wrote:
Is not the math the is confusing, I should have stated the question more like this (I'm not a frequent forums user, therefore, my ability to post pictures are not the best. So, is there an alternate way to post these pictures? If so, how? Thank you in advance.) I sound like a tool hahaha.

Heh, nah, you sound like a noob that needs help. I figured you may need advice on resizing it, but since you didn't ask that too, instead of "assuming" I decided to play the literal card. I tend to give more details than asked, you know, pre-append possible answers to possible questions you didn't fully ask yet. Sometimes though, it is more fun to push people to see ask the right questions or fully understand what they are asking first. Those times, I don't answer what I think you are asking, more-so give you a hard time for my pure enjoyment. <Welcome> Think of it like "Daddy Termite" making you use your brain more.

I see you found an alternate.

Here is some more you can use:
- Look up (if you don't have photoshop) sites that can resize images, or free editing software.
* GIMP is an open source Linux-built app that is just like PS, but is also ported for use on Windows.
* http://www.sumopaint.com/home/ is a free, online app that runs in your browser. No installing required. Pretty neat I think.
- Even if you post it on another site, if the source image is X larger than our limits set, you will be unable to link it here.

1979 Chevy Malibu Classic 2Dr
1984 VW Rabbit GTI
1984 VW Rabbit Cabby
1985 Porsche 944 N/A
1987 Dodge Caravan
1988 VW Scirocco 16V
1989 Honda Accord 4Dr
1994 VW Jetta 2.slow
2004 Mercedes-Benz ML500
2006 Mercedes-Benz C230 Sport

Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:04 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Thanks Termite, trully appreciate the info. And yes I am noob hahaha. Now that I know how to post pics, keep enjoying. I will keep posting more as I keep progressing. : )

Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:30 am
Profile ICQ YIM

a_rabbit23 wrote:
In process of painting the insides and my girl's shoe.

WOW! I really think you did an awesome job with the prep work! Good luck with the rest of the process! :thumbsup:

Oh and now I've realized that the Monte Carlo's on my GTI have peeling clear coming off. Sucks! I guess I may consider painting the rims now... hmmm.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:26 pm
Profile WWW

thanks, it takes a bit time though. What color will you painting your rims?

Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:52 pm
Profile ICQ YIM

good stuff

keep up the good work

Sun May 02, 2010 10:22 pm
Profile YIM

they are all done, but I need $$$ for the rubber, I decided to go into summer school so I can graduate next year so I guess I have to wait. By the way its too windy so in a way that is good because it will mess up those rims bad!! hehehe

Sun May 02, 2010 10:43 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2