Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 991: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3778: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Strictly European Autosport - View topic - $25 HID Kits Bulbs and all.
It is currently Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
$25 HID Kits Bulbs and all. 

New post Re: $25 HID Kits Bulbs and all.
ItsMillertime wrote:
so if im not running highs which kit should i buy? is my main question? i hate having to do all my info searching after work its late and my brain hurts

What bulb size do your headlights take? Or whats the year make and model and I will tell you

Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:52 am
Administrator

ItsMillertime wrote:
so if im not running highs which kit should i buy? is my main question? i hate having to do all my info searching after work its late and my brain hurts

Your MK3 Jetta takes the 9004 hi-lo. (one bulb for both high and low) You will be fine with that. The text discussion we had about the high delay when turning on doesn't apply in this case. Like we said above, there is a magnet that realigns the angle of reflection. The bulb stays lit the whole time. Go to the link I told you about, at the bottom of the page. Put in your year, make, model. Your bulb type will be listed. Buy the hi-lo kit, install, done.

1979 Chevy Malibu Classic 2Dr
1984 VW Rabbit GTI
1984 VW Rabbit Cabby
1985 Porsche 944 N/A
1987 Dodge Caravan
1988 VW Scirocco 16V
1989 Honda Accord 4Dr
1994 VW Jetta 2.slow
2004 Mercedes-Benz ML500
2006 Mercedes-Benz C230 Sport

Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:48 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

You can do the single beam kit if you want on the 9004 kit. Just depends if you want to wire it up. Its pretty easy to wire it but I know some people are intimidated by that stuff. If you have the means, get the hi/low kit

Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:04 pm

Termite wrote:
ItsMillertime wrote:

Your MK3 Jetta takes the 9004 hi-lo. (one bulb for both high and low) You will be fine with that. The text discussion we had about the high delay when turning on doesn't apply in this case. Like we said above, there is a magnet that realigns the angle of reflection. The bulb stays lit the whole time. Go to the link I told you about, at the bottom of the page. Put in your year, make, model. Your bulb type will be listed. Buy the hi-lo kit, install, done.

thanks, i do look at things when people tell me, that list only brought up non hid bulbs so it didnt help worth crap. i promise im not completely stupid just dont know a lot of the finer details and cars i guess. my bad

94 ls integra - Back home & 4sale
05 impala holla - RIP
86 k10 blazer - RIP

Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:29 am
Administrator

BMWjiggaB wrote:
You can do the single beam kit if you want on the 9004 kit. Just depends if you want to wire it up. Its pretty easy to wire it but I know some people are intimidated by that stuff. If you have the means, get the hi/low kit

His problem is more than just bulbs. He has stock reflector housings, and needs projectors first.
There is nothing for him to wire or adapt. Far as I can tell, if he using his current setup, (with projectors) and gets the hi-lo HID kit, it will work as intended out the box.

ItsMillertime wrote:
thanks, i do look at things when people tell me, that list only brought up non hid bulbs so it didnt help worth crap. i promise im not completely stupid just dont know a lot of the finer details and cars i guess. my bad

The list is indeed non-HID. It is intended to tell you what HID replacement to get. The numbers are the same for easy purchase. Look at the list, find your light, buy the corresponding HID kit. Win. 9004 single bulb hi-lo incandecent = 9004 single bulb hi-lo HID. Simple.

1984 VW Rabbit GTI
1984 VW Rabbit Cabby
1985 Porsche 944 N/A
1987 Dodge Caravan
1988 VW Scirocco 16V
1989 Honda Accord 4Dr
1994 VW Jetta 2.slow
2004 Mercedes-Benz ML500

Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:49 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

damn im f**king stupid my bad

05 impala holla - RIP
86 k10 blazer - RIP

Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:46 am
Administrator

No you aren't. Learning is learning. We all started somewhere and didn't pop out just knowing.

1984 VW Rabbit GTI
1984 VW Rabbit Cabby
1985 Porsche 944 N/A
1987 Dodge Caravan
1988 VW Scirocco 16V
1989 Honda Accord 4Dr
1994 VW Jetta 2.slow
2004 Mercedes-Benz ML500

Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:29 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

accept maybe you :gfight:

05 impala holla - RIP
86 k10 blazer - RIP

Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:49 pm
Administrator

ItsMillertime wrote:
accept maybe you :gfight:

OK, you got me there. The whole, being raised around the shop and race track since birth may have helped, but initiative to learn is an important part.

Speaking of the track, (off-subject) I got this call yesterday, "hear that?" (TIRES AND engine off in the distance). "What's that?" "That's Wayne out in the back lot, in the modified, scuffing the tires some." That's all he called me to tell me... My Dad's such a kid sometimes. I guess they were working on the car for tomorrow's race, and were tweaking it a bit. *shrug*

1984 VW Rabbit GTI
1984 VW Rabbit Cabby
1985 Porsche 944 N/A
1987 Dodge Caravan
1988 VW Scirocco 16V
1989 Honda Accord 4Dr
1994 VW Jetta 2.slow
2004 Mercedes-Benz ML500

Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:33 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

dude that is awesome...sounds kinda like a road trip is on order if you ask me. lets get SEA to mob up there to say hi to your dad lol im down

05 impala holla - RIP
86 k10 blazer - RIP

Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:04 pm

BACK ORDER IS WACK. well i dont have all the parts yet for my fog set up anyway :-(

05 impala holla - RIP
86 k10 blazer - RIP

Tue May 04, 2010 6:40 am
Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2