Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 379
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 991: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3778: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Strictly European Autosport - View topic - Dentless Dave
It is currently Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Dentless Dave 
SEA Supporter

New post Dentless Dave
Just wanted to post up how I had some small dents to pull from my 7.
I called up Dave and he was very professional and pleasant.

We arranged a time for him to look at them and perform the repair.

Dave was absolutely awesome and I highly recommend him for any dents you may have.

He successfully repaired my car without swiss cheesing it. That means he didn't drill any extra holes into the cars body. In fact he is one of very few to glue pull.

You can not see anything in the area he repaired. I was completely blown away.

He also mentioned he does paint correction work as well. I guess he noticed my brush marks all over my car. He had a complete portfolio of his work to show the results to be expected.
I might get him to do that as well. :thumbsup:

Thanks a million Dave your the best!

Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:56 pm

New post Re: Dentless Dave
Hey bud, I really do appreciate the chance to work on your car. I'm glad that I met your expectations. If there is anything else I can do for you in the future, just let me know.

dave.

Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:34 pm
Profile WWW

Bump for contact info. I have a dent on my right front fender on the convertible that needs to be corrected. I went to another PDR place today and they wanted more than I think is reasonable.

Thanks.

Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:01 pm
Profile WWW
SEA Supporter

He just did an amazing job on my friends truck.
845-8643. He has some YouTube vids. Just search Dentless Dave

Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:27 am
Administrator

Dave hits up both Rackspace office locations in SATX from time to time. We have quite a few people that have used him and his setup and tools are pro! Good man, and professional for sure. Keep it up buddy!

1979 Chevy Malibu Classic 2Dr
1984 VW Rabbit GTI
1984 VW Rabbit Cabby
1985 Porsche 944 N/A
1987 Dodge Caravan
1988 VW Scirocco 16V
1989 Honda Accord 4Dr
1994 VW Jetta 2.slow
2004 Mercedes-Benz ML500
2006 Mercedes-Benz C230 Sport

Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:34 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW