Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 991: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3778: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Strictly European Autosport - View topic - Carding people at a distance. I'm getting the word out baby!
It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ] 
Carding people at a distance. I'm getting the word out baby! 
Little McGyver

New post Carding people at a distance. I'm getting the word out baby!
This debacle all began a few weeks ago. :-)

I was walking the dog at the park and came across this airplane crash site. I apologize for the poor photo, it was taken with my phone, and I was emotionally distressed (as anyone would be) at seeing such carnage. I found no signs of life nor any bodies. I can only rationalize that the crew bailed at 10,000 feet.

I lugged the wreckage home and found a spot for it on my dining room table. You know, where all stuff like this ends up. :-)

I quickly deduced that it was engine trouble, the battery (and likely the crew) was dead! The problem was that the damn thing used a mini-rechargable battery and I didn't exactly have one laying around. :\

And so I hatched a plan. A mighty plan, to convert this aircraft to use a regular AA battery, and power the newest member of StrictlyEA on to greatness! :thumbsup:

I began by cutting out the old battery housing, it would have to be elongated to fit a standard size AA. I also removed the switch, it was just added weight that I didn't need. It's all or nothing with me baby! :mrgreen: No switch required! I also had to solder in a longer wire to accommodate the new housing. (the blue wire)

Here is the housing sans switch glued in place. And looking fantastic! :mrgreen:

I then began to modify the plane to suit it's new task. No Chinese plane could possibly represent EA!

And then I affixed custom side decals. :rr:

I wanted whoever ended up finding this plane to know who they were dealing with! :mrgreen:

The new engine was ready! And more powerful than ever! :eek:

But how did it fly? Well, here we go. I decided to launch the plane into the nearby golf course. I figured those guys have money, and likely some pimp euros.

Check out the dudes at the top of the next photo. Those were my intended targets. :-|

And I think you can clearly see (thanks to the magic of super-mega zoom) the final destination of the StrictlyEA light aircraft reconnaissance vehicle. :-(

Oh wells. Maybe next time. :thumbsup:

Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:54 pm
Mr Trashman

New post Re: Carding people at a distance. I'm getting the word out b
steffenme1 wrote:
The new engine was ready! And more powerful than ever! :eek:

Haha! This is so funny!

You are hilarious! :thumbsup:

Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:00 pm

New post 
I guess I need to add some SEA stickers to mine

it can be equiped to drop stuff

Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:24 pm
Resident Prick

New post 
I see you pre-deployed a recon scout.

MkV R32 - Deep Blue - #1488
| Hardwired V1 | Pioneer AVIC Z120BT | Focal 165VR3 | Focal 165V30 | JL Audio 10W6v2 | JL Audio HD 900/5 | OEM Dash Cubby | TunerDomes LEDs | R Line Floor Mats | Bilstein PSS10 | H&R Rear Sway | C2 Power-Flash | EVOMS V-Flow Intake | Magnaflow Sport Exhaust | Adam's Rotors | 19" Work VS-XX |
DBC Tuning

Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:57 pm
Godless Heathen™

New post 
Haha, awesome. :D

Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:10 pm
Profile WWW
Post Whore

New post 
:rofl:

Keep up with important information.....Click here....

Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:46 pm
Profile YIM WWW

New post 
no pictures

2012 lightning phantom 2

Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:25 pm
Little McGyver

New post 
superj wrote:
no pictures

:dunno:

Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:35 pm
Token Leghumper

New post 
:rofl:

that is freakin hilarious! great work steffen! LOVE the VR6 and the "euro baby" comments.... too bad the flight was ill-fated a second time...

MAN this is good stuff, lol...

Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:28 pm
SEA Supporter

New post 
:rofl: :thumbsup:

Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:29 pm
EuroTuned

New post 
nice.........

Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:31 pm
Administrator

New post 
man this guy really stays to his word

nice camio BTW

Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:14 am
Profile YIM WWW

New post 

Last edited by simplyredvw on Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:50 am
Reposter of the Century!

New post 
:rofl: :bowdown:

Sat Apr 29, 2006 11:21 am

New post 
man, i'm glad the pics are working now, that is great.

2012 lightning phantom 2

Sat Apr 29, 2006 3:27 pm
Post Whore

New post 
In hopes of reviving this project, a DIY has been made! :mrgreen:

http://www.strictlyea.com/features/carding.html

Keep up with important information.....Click here....

Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:37 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]