Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 991: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3778: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Strictly European Autosport - View topic - Featured Car - Siegfreid's 2004 Audi TT DSG
It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Featured Car - Siegfreid's 2004 Audi TT DSG 
Token Leghumper

New post 
congrats on the COTM win TT, you definitely have a nice ride.... although i'd appreciate it if you'd remove my name from your damn windshield :mrgreen:

Mon Oct 31, 2005 1:48 am
Post Whore

New post 
IanBMW wrote:
Ok everyone dont completly chew my @$$ out. I just assumed it was tiptronic, which my dads passat has and I hate it. I've heard of the DSG, and as long as it is a manual gearbox somewhere and you could hypothetically downshift into a gear that would blow your engine up I'm cool. I just personally have a distaste for car's that try to "think" for me when it comes to shifting.

Yeah I know what you mean. On the tiptronic you tell it to shift and then like three secods later it shifts. On the DSG you hit the paddle to shift and it immediately shifts. That makes it a lot of fun :thumbsup:

Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:30 am
Profile YIM WWW

New post 
sweet TT, i think i would go supercharger since they say its more reliable, but ive never driven in a supercharger, love the feel of turbo, so its up to you, either way it'll still be sweet, as for auto, i think i am starting to like autos more, been driving wifes 3000gt, this is DSG so its even way better, and my sis tiptronic well it does take a while for the shift to shift, i guess i need to check out DSG. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

2000 Audi A4 1.8t- Silver

Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:56 am
O RLY

New post 
ABTsportsline wrote:
congrats on the COTM win TT, you definitely have a nice ride.... although i'd appreciate it if you'd remove my name from your damn windshield :mrgreen:

Just get one that says Audi TT and we'll be even.. or maybe put TT badges on your civic..

Mon Oct 31, 2005 11:39 am
Profile WWW

New post 
nice ride..i like the wheels..

can we get a close up of them :thumbsup:

Thu Nov 10, 2005 12:17 am

New post 
so what happened to November's car of the month?
Are we gonna have a December car of the month?
because ive been seing some realy nice cars lately.

Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:53 pm
Post Whore

New post 
porscheguy wrote:

I was big time slacking on November. We will not have a November but we will have a December and a January. I know which two already. :thumbsup:

Keep up with important information.....Click here....

Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:58 pm
Profile YIM WWW

New post 
cool. any hints for us?

Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:59 pm
Post Whore

New post 
porscheguy wrote:
cool. any hints for us?

It's a car! :mrgreen:

Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:06 pm
Profile YIM WWW
The Genius

New post 
Let's just say that it's white, has black rims, and there is a picture of it in the Local SA GTG section with the text "zOMG WTF euro?!" on it.... doop de doo.....

Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:17 pm
Post Whore

New post 
Jeremy wrote:
Let's just say that it's white, has black rims, and there is a picture of it in the Local SA GTG section with the text "zOMG WTF euro?!" on it.... doop de doo.....

:rofl: :thumbsup:

Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:22 pm
Profile YIM WWW
O RLY

New post 
SooprmanX wrote:
porscheguy wrote:

I was big time slacking on November. We will not have a November but we will have a December and a January. I know which two already. :thumbsup:

Slacker... :sleepy1:

Tue Dec 13, 2005 11:22 pm
Profile WWW
Token Leghumper

New post 
SooprmanX wrote:
porscheguy wrote:

i don't remember you taking pictures of my car.... ??

Fri Dec 16, 2005 12:03 am

New post 
so what happened to Dec? :-?

Thu Dec 22, 2005 8:57 pm
Post Whore

New post 
porscheguy wrote:
so what happened to Dec? :-?

It's coming! :mrgreen:

Thu Dec 22, 2005 8:59 pm
Profile YIM WWW

New post 
im sure its the z4

Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:50 pm
Post Whore

New post 
clk wrote:
im sure its the z4

Z4's are overrated :mrgreen:

Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:40 pm
Profile YIM WWW
The Guru

New post 
SooprmanX wrote:
clk wrote:
im sure its the z4

I think you need to put that in your Sig.

"your model bimmer here" are overrated.

Hater :rr:

Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:18 am
Profile WWW

New post 
So many nice cars to choose from.... Good luck Ruben, wouldn't want to be in your shoes. :-?

Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:25 am
Profile WWW
Post Whore

New post 
IanBMW wrote:
I think you need to put that in your Sig.

"your model bimmer here" are overrated.

I a better fit would be "____ is/are overrated"

Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:48 am
Profile YIM WWW

New post 
SooprmanX wrote:
clk wrote:
im sure its the z4

Yeah, I'm with you... ;-)

Fri Dec 23, 2005 4:08 pm
Post Whore

New post 
Z4sAreOverrated wrote:
SooprmanX wrote:
clk wrote:
im sure its the z4

:rofl:

Fri Dec 23, 2005 4:48 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Token Leghumper

New post 
Z4sAreOverrated wrote:
SooprmanX wrote:
clk wrote:
im sure its the z4

well i look forward to THIS guy's contributions to the site, lol....

Fri Dec 23, 2005 5:49 pm

New post 
I have to give you props Siegfried. You have, hands down, the nicest TT I've seen before!

Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:07 pm
Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2