Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 991: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3778: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Strictly European Autosport - View topic - My sister has joined the dark side!!!
It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
My sister has joined the dark side!!! 
Post Whore

New post My sister has joined the dark side!!!
So I've had a good amount of dubs over my short lifetime and so had my brother. I recently got my girlfriend a Volkswagen (see thread here) and since my sister recently turned 16 and is going to start driving soon, it was time to put her behind the wheel of a Volkswagen.

What we found was a 2002 Volkswagen Golf. It's a four door, automatic 2.0 with 80 miles on it. The car has black interior and definitely needs some loving care. The car was involved in a front end wreck back in 2003 and the previous owner didn't repair it correctly. So, there is going to need to be some adjustment on the front bumper to make it sit right with the headlights and grill.

My sister is a loud person and has a big imagination. Here is one of her YouTube videos that she created a couple years ago. That being said, she wants to make this car hers. She wants some bright colors and things that no regular 16 year old girl would have on their car.

We got the car yesterday and the first thing we did was clean the car inside and out. After that was done, today we started some modifications. It started with simple things like an oil change, K&N air filter, etc. Next thing is she wanted some loud wheels. So we got some purple spray paint, prepped the wheels, and got to spraying.

My sister and I took off the door cards because she wanted the cloth part of it to be zebra print. My mom is pretty handy at that stuff so that task fell to her once the door cards were off. After that was all said and done, I think it looks pretty good. You can see in the picture that she was the same kind of steering wheel cover.

The next thing on the car is some new tires, possibly some suspension, and other miscellaneous things that the previous owner neglected to replace. She has a large collection of random stickers in her room that she wants to cover some part of the car with. Like I said, she's a very loud, very creative person and I'm excited to see her behind the wheel and owning a dub. :D

On to the pictures!!!

Keep up with important information.....Click here....

Mon May 28, 2012 11:24 pm
Profile YIM WWW

New post Re: My sister has joined the dark side!!!
hahaha there are too many "dark sides" on this forum. WHICH IS IT?

Nice VW mods already done teehee

Tue May 29, 2012 12:09 am

Tue May 29, 2012 5:33 am

They are all girl's cars after all...

Tue May 29, 2012 8:03 pm
Administrator

EAD0001 wrote:
They are all girl's cars after all...

so true!!!!

and good for her, i know she will love it, just make sure she know how to change them pesky tail lights :mrgreen:

Tue May 29, 2012 8:46 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Post Whore

jumpman513 wrote:

:rofl:

Tue May 29, 2012 8:59 pm
Profile YIM WWW

More pictures! LOL. That's pretty cool of you man; you guys oughta open up shop customizing vdubs. :cheers:

Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:19 pm
Profile WWW
Post Whore

Xterrain wrote:
More pictures! LOL. That's pretty cool of you man; you guys oughta open up shop customizing vdubs. :cheers:

One of these days....

Her hatch needed some new pistons so I gave Juan @ MJM Autohaus a call and got those along with a new dipstick and some brake pads. Car is running great!!! Also check out what I found in the glovebox!!!

Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:56 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ]