Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 991: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3778: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Strictly European Autosport - View topic - Interior Swap Part 2
It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ] 
Interior Swap Part 2 
BM Double Jew

New post Interior Swap Part 2
Man ABC Interiors suck...They told me they finished and so I go to pick up my car and all of the window switches were under the carpet they just installed. (that is retarded of them)

Well anyways I finished putting the seats in.

Only thing that sucks about the seats that I need to fix are the ways you can adjust it. As of right now I can't move the chairs forward or backward (easy $4 fix) and when you lean back there is no spring holding it so it will just drop back. (don't know on that yet.)

-Tony

Thanks.

Fri May 20, 2005 4:27 pm

New post 
thats tight dude, screw adjusting the seats, they look clean

Thu Jun 23, 2005 7:57 pm
Profile YIM
SEA Enforcer

New post 
niiiiiiiiiiiice

1989 Mercedes 190E 2.6 (wife's)
Taking the whole-assed approach to cheap cars, since 1997.

Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:41 pm
Profile YIM
BM Double Jew

New post 
Thanks. I don't really feel like gettting around to the head liner...I dunno I am just lazy.

Thanks.

Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:03 pm
The Genius

New post 
I'm almost done with my interior setup... Just have to get the seats installed and I'm thinking of letting them redo the doors/carpet/headliner, just for the hell of it...

Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:18 pm

New post 
do it...the seats are lookin good, mine as well make it all look good

Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:22 pm
Profile YIM
The Genius

New post 
I didn't do my headliner either... only a few people look up there and when she does its night time. :lol: Anyway, if you ever do anymore interior work go to Marks Custom Upholstery. It's in Converse... I've been to alot of interior shops and they are the best by far. I'll post some pictures of my seats when I get some, I think you'll agree with me. :)

Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:30 pm
BM Double Jew

New post 
Jeremy wrote:
Anyway, if you ever do anymore interior work go to Marks Custom Upholstery.
Alright cool, I only went to this one cause it was down the street from me. Maybe I'll take my headliner for them to do. :mrgreen:

Thanks.

Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:29 pm

New post Just got my interior done
Everyone will see at the meet on the 17th. I only need a place where I can buy a carpet. Thanks.

Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:40 pm
Profile WWW
Token Leghumper

New post 
very clean interior!

Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:44 pm
SEA Supporter

New post Re: Just got my interior done
E30S50 wrote:
Everyone will see at the meet on the 17th. I only need a place where I can buy a carpet. Thanks.

Lookin forward to see it, ask jajou where he got his done, because he also got his carpet changed.

jake. wrote:
why do people thing that there will be less traction with stretched tires? the contact points will still be the same, its only the sidewall that gets stretched.

Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:50 pm

New post 
I changed from regular seats to sports (Cloth) very nice. Just need that carpet, I know of a place in Atlanta but would like to know if locally I can find it.

Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:56 pm
Profile WWW
BM Double Jew

New post 
E30S50 wrote:
I changed from regular seats to sports (Cloth) very nice. Just need that carpet, I know of a place in Atlanta but would like to know if locally I can find it.
Someone is parting out their car and have a good carpet in there....ah man just remembered you got a four door.

Thanks.

Tue Feb 07, 2006 7:51 pm

New post 
I ordered it from bavauto. 2-3 weeks delivery. Will put the seats in for know until I get the carpet.

Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:18 pm
Profile WWW
SEA Supporter

New post 
E30S50 wrote:
I ordered it from bavauto. 2-3 weeks delivery. Will put the seats in for know until I get the carpet.

Nice what color seats? and what color carpet?

jake. wrote:
why do people thing that there will be less traction with stretched tires? the contact points will still be the same, its only the sidewall that gets stretched.

Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:38 pm

New post Dark Charcoal

Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:48 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]