Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 991: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3778: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Strictly European Autosport - View topic - Henderson Performance Technologies
It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] 
Henderson Performance Technologies 
Post Whore

New post Henderson Performance Technologies
Corey has stepped up and made the donation to be a sponsor for a year. His shop is still under construction, the city is giving him headache after headache on getting things done but it will be done one day! He still have the operational dyno though and that's where we have had and will continue to have our dyno days. So show some support for Corey, he is truly a genius when it comes to cars and tuning them. :thumbsup:

Corey Henderson
http://www.hendersonperformance.com/
corey@hendersonperformance.com[/url]

Keep up with important information.....Click here....

Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:20 pm
Profile YIM WWW

New post 

Last edited by simplyredvw on Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:58 pm
Post Whore

New post 
Fo sho. I thought you would be the first one to post in this thread. :mrgreen:

Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:06 pm
Profile YIM WWW
EuroTuned

New post 
Shweet.... :supz:

Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:02 pm
Site Sponsor

New post 
Good news ....... More Dyno Days and BBQ :supz:

Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:11 am

New post hpt
On a side note my buddy Even went to school with Corey and said that Corey is working on a system that uses your ac compresor to cool off your intake. just thought I'd throw that out there.

Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:38 pm
EuroTuned

New post Re: hpt
alleuro wrote:
On a side note my buddy Even went to school with Corey and said that Corey is working on a system that uses your ac compresor to cool off your intake. just thought I'd throw that out there.

That would be pretty cool.

Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:00 pm

New post 
cool.
I'm glad the dyno day is taking place there again.

Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:01 pm
Site Sponsor

New post 
I met Corey about five years ago at one of the old school Naco/Wal-Mart GTGs. He said they were tinkering with the idea of putting forced induction on a Ginster MK3.

Real nice fella and very down to earth! :thumbsup:

Stocking NEUSPEED, Prothane, KONI, Bosch, APR and More!

CUSTOMER FEEDBACK | | | | | | | | AIM & YIM : mjmautohaus

Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:27 am
Profile YIM WWW
SEA Supporter

New post 
Damn Kelley you really dated yourself there. I used to go to those Walmart/Naco meets but on my sportbike to spank the cars back in the early to mid 90's.

Ford came out with on the Lightning using the A/C to supplement cooling the intake charge temp. Not sure if it went into production or not.

Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:03 am
SEA Enforcer

New post 
Fast1 wrote:
Damn Kelley you really dated yourself there. I used to go to those Walmart/Naco meets but on my sportbike to spank the cars back in the early to mid 90's.

Ford came out with on the Lightning using the A/C to supplement cooling the intake charge temp. Not sure if it went into production or not.

No, that setup was on the 05 Lightning Concept, which was shelved. Expect to see it in 2009.

The system uses the a/c to cool Glycol, which then can be routed though the intercooler bringing the temps down to 30-40F

1989 Mercedes 190E 2.6 (wife's)
Taking the whole-assed approach to cheap cars, since 1997.

Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:48 am
Profile YIM

New post 
m4ff3w wrote:
No, that setup was on the 05 Lightning Concept, which was shelved. Expect to see it in 2009.

Not shelved its dead along with the SVT Sport Trac aka Adrenaline (4wd 03 Cobra engine). SVT is not the same as it uesed to be, its not much more than just a badge now. Hell FRPP is doing more than what SVT is right now. Plus that system proved to be to costly for the corner cutting cheap ass bean counters there, thats why the 2 ton monstrosity they just came out with has a Heaton.

Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:16 pm
Post Whore

New post 
They got the rest of the shop finally put up. The asphalt gets put down this week in front, sides, and back of the new shop. It is starting to look good.

http://www.hendersonperformance.com/ourshop.html

Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:17 am
Profile YIM WWW
SEA Supporter

New post 
sweet, looks like it's going to be neat.

jake. wrote:
why do people thing that there will be less traction with stretched tires? the contact points will still be the same, its only the sidewall that gets stretched.

Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:36 am
SEA Supporter

New post 
So what are their plans for the new shop? Lifts?

Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:53 pm

New post 
Remembering that I own the slowest car on the planet, What's a dyno? Sounds cool, I may have to bring the Lightning out to see if it really is 240hp!

When I pulled into the driveway the day I bought the Cabrio, my Fast said, "screw this" and immediately jumped into the Lightning.

03 Ford Expedition
01 VW Cabrio
94 Ford Lightning

Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:20 pm

New post 
Jump6pack wrote:
When I pulled into the driveway the day I bought the Cabrio, my Fast said, "screw this" and immediately jumped into the Lightning.

:lol:

VDO boost gauge, steering colum gauge pod, APR Tuned, Forge 007, Neuspeed CAI, H&R, Mintex pads, GHL 3" TB, Neuspeed 28MM RSB, Neuspeed Strut Tower Brace, Deisel Geek Skid plate, //14.9143 @ 91.71 MPH//

Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:38 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Post Whore

New post 
Jump6pack wrote:

:rofl:

Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:17 pm
Profile YIM WWW

New post 
you guys know that bmw has been using the ac to cool fuel in the early 80s on the 3 series? not all and i don't know why some got it and some didn't but if you keep your eyes open in the e30s, there are some with a weird fuel rail and ac setup the runs the fuel lines through the odd set up to cool the fuel for some reason.

i always wondered why no one uses their ac to cool the air from the forced induction. so it puts a little drag on the motor but its got to make up for it as soon as the boost kicks in

2012 lightning phantom 2

Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:31 pm
Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]